1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Coale wants to show up big not only at receiver against Dolphins, but also ST

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Aug 28, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,130 Messages
    6,913 Likes Received
    -- Carlos Mendez

Danny Coale said Wednesday’s game is a big chance for him to show what he can do not only at receiver, but also on special teams. He figures he must make sure he is valuable in that area as the Cowboys prepare for the final cut on Thursday.

“I’m ready to do some special teams,” he said. “That’s where I think I’m really good, where as a rookie I can contribute. I’m going to have to be able to show up there and contribute there.”

“That was something Coach Beamer always preached,” Coale said. It was never an afterthought. It was at the forefront of our minds. It was something we really understood. Good special teams really can contribute to winning or losing ballgames. I understand the importance of it. There are a lot of great plays to be made.”

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...er-against-dolphins-but-also-special-tea.html
  2. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,792 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Hope he's on field all game, him and Hakim, I think Coale makes team and Hakim can make PS he's got some speed, can end up being our gunner and KR in the future while Coale would be our PUnt returner.