1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Dez Bryant is more comfortable and confident in what he is doing

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jun 13, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

66,709 Messages
    6,474 Likes Received
    -- Charean Williams

Dez Bryant is hoping his third season becomes the norm.

“I think by me doing everything and going out there with the knowledge I have, you can say I’m more comfortable and confident as I have ever been,” Bryant said. “I am just fired up about this upcoming year.”

“He’s an exciting football player. There’s no question about that,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. “We’re really excited to have him on our team. The thing you love about Dez more than anything else is his passion for the game. He loves to play. He loves to go and get the football. Anybody that watches him practice each and every day or playing in games, you can see that. The big thing you have to do with him and all our players is keep the standard high.”

Bryant is working hard on his release. Garrett said Bryant had a bad release on a 50-yard touchdown catch in Tuesday’s practice, and Bryant himself noted that later.

“I am trying to find new ways to come off the ball,” Bryant said. “I come off the ball. I just want more than one release. So that’s what I am working on.”

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...oing-which-is-a-scary-thought-for-defens.html
  2. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

5,895 Messages
    1,244 Likes Received
    If he keeps this up, I'm going to start thinking this is an imposter. Right now I'm riding this Dez until the wheels fall off:star:
  3. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,718 Messages
    1,308 Likes Received
    so now it's up to 2500 yards? I thought he said 2000 yards? Hmmm
  4. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,118 Messages
    474 Likes Received
    Dez will get his numbers... I'm not in the prediction business
  5. dmq

dmq If I'm so pretty, why am I available?

6,851 Messages
    216 Likes Received
    Once he can sell deception in his routes a little, he will be elite as a receiver. He already has all of the physical skills to beat you. Fantastic to see him putting the time in to get to the next level.