1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Dez Bryant: "I'm enjoying my life the way I should have been enjoying it.."

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 21, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

66,706 Messages
    6,474 Likes Received
    Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is enjoying the best stretch of football of his career.

It couldn't have come at a better time because the Cowboys struggling offense needs him to break out and my have to ride him and quarterback Tony Romo if they hope to make a playoff run.

"It’s me being Dez, being focused and playing the game I love and doing all the things you need to do to be successful, Bryant said.

"It’s me, I know what I want in my life," Bryant said. "I feel like I deserve to be here playing football, doing what I love. Every thing that I’ve been through and experienced is all behind me. I could care less about it. I love football. That’s my main goal. I’ve got two babies and that’s the only thing that matters – me playing this game that I love, making sure that I’m doing everything I need to be doing here, satisfying everybody the way that I want them to be and enjoying my life."

Bryant said he appreciates the support and the kick in the butt he gets at times from Romo, tight end Jason Witten and receiver Miles Austin. He says they are like his big brother and they have been there to keep him in check and he wants that in his life.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...ld-have-been-enjoying-it-a-long-time-ago.html