1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Opening of training camp has “been a great week” for rejuvenated Romo

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 30, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,999 Messages
    5,482 Likes Received
    By Charean Williams

cjwilliams@star-telegram.com

OXNARD, Calif. — Tony Romo feels fine.

His arm is good. His back is good. His weight is good. His conditioning is good.

“It’s good,” Romo said Monday. “I think more than anything just getting back into it, getting the body to start, stop, go, quit, all that football entails. … So, it’s been a great week.”

Romo, 33, missed the off-season after undergoing a minor procedure on his back to remove a cyst. More than a week into camp, Romo said it’s like he hardly missed a beat.

“I feel very comfortable right now,” he said.

Read the rest: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5039275/opening-of-training-camp-has-been.html
  2. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,156 Messages
    1,510 Likes Received
    I wonder if not golfing has actually helped him? Im not of the crowd to bash him for it, because I dont really care, but I would think travelling around and playing all the time might be draining...especially mentally. Maybe not competing as much would help him stay fresh?
  3. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,555 Messages
    746 Likes Received
    The way Babe was talking about Romo's back you would think the complete opposite of this article.
    Dash28 likes this.