Game of Thrones Season 7 thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Jul 17, 2017.

1. bkight13

bkight13 Capologist

17,422 Messages
    13,302 Likes Received
    I know I am in the minority but I saw this as the end of Daenerys

Her dragons are now targets and every tower in Westeros will be outfitted with spear guns.......plus she is the only rider so far

She won the battle but lost the war...... I see Drogon limping off to heal and the Dothraki rallying around the Queen to get her to safety

Jamie loses his hand and armor and barely escapes

I think this is what forces Daenerys to join up with Jon and not risk the dragons over stupid castles and infantry.......if she helps defeat the WW she will earn the right to rule and Jon will bend the knee to marry her and unite the Kingdoms........ attacking Kings Landing will just weaken everyone

Roadtrip635 and JoeyBoy718 like this.
  2. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Village Idiot

7,292 Messages
    5,086 Likes Received
    I thought this season started off slow, but it redeemed itself yesterday.

I see it as the opposite. That spear gun was their secret weapon. It has been exposed.

CATCH17 and AmarilloCowboyFan like this.
  3. bkight13

bkight13 Capologist

17,422 Messages
    13,302 Likes Received
    That is a great point about the Wall........it will be unnecessary either way

If the WW pass it and win or if it is destroyed and they lose it is useless.... and the Wildlings are no longer a threat, they are defending the Wall themselves

4. bkight13

bkight13 Capologist

17,422 Messages
    13,302 Likes Received
    They can't risk Daenerys flying out again and getting killed or captured

The Lannister army will be more prepared for the Dothraki......... they will get their own heavy cavalry and dig trenches and obstacles..... this is as good as gets for Daenerys imo vs the Westorosi

She is better served using her Dragons and Dothraki against the Army of the Dead

A long siege of Kings Landing doesn't serve anyone

CATCH17 likes this.
  5. iceberg

iceberg it's business, this emotional game Zone Supporter

31,915 Messages
    4,729 Likes Received
    yea, one minute he's riding his horse on the edge of water that wasn't there before and the next minute he's knock off his horse falling down the Marianas trench.

Roadtrip635 and CATCH17 like this.
  6. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Village Idiot

7,292 Messages
    5,086 Likes Received
    I guess we'll see. The Lannister army was decimated in that battle. The shock and awe alone will cause a bunch of defections.

CATCH17 and bkight13 like this.
  7. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Staff Member

68,557 Messages
    16,733 Likes Received

Keep in mind that there cannot be that many more of the Lannister Army left.

They left part of the lesser Army at Casterly Rock to be easily beaten by the Unsully.

Now Danny, the dragon and Dothraki took out a great deal of the army that Jamie And Lord Tarly were in charge of.

The preview for the next Episode has The Dragon in the background and Danny in the foreground telling people to bend a knee...now it could be a different group but it looks like it was on the ruins of the current battle field and I have to imagine she is talking to the survivors...aka rest of the Lanniseter Army or possibly Bronn, Dickon and ...maybe even Jamie.

I think this would get Bronn at the least to reunite with Tyrion but at first I did not think that viable with Bronn being a sell sword and Danny might not like his dirty mouth...but she liked the last sell sword that pledged to her and he talked dirty so who knows.

Also Bronn has been asking for a Castle and the lannisters keep promising but not delivering on that...maybe Tyrion will.

Of course..>I like Bronn so I am probably making any excuse to have him survive...which she might be against since he was the one who used the weapon against her and her dragon.

CATCH17 likes this.
  8. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler

12,938 Messages
    8,460 Likes Received
    Quick question, forgot their names but what happened to those blonde elf looking guys riding the horses? It seems their story has disappeared :huh:

9. BrAinPaiNt

68,557 Messages
    16,733 Likes Received

Could you describe them more....or talk about some things they were doing that others might remember because that description is not ringing a bell for me right now.

10. bkight13

bkight13 Capologist

17,422 Messages
    13,302 Likes Received
    qf1q22xccf aw
    They did mention a large portion already reached Kings Landing with all the gold... this was the tail end that needed flogging according to Lord Tarly

We will see but the Dragons have been exposed as vulnerable and she only has 3 males with no spares...... it is still 2 to 1 Cersei

11. dexternjack

12,938 Messages
    8,460 Likes Received
    When my comp gets back from updating windows, will find some pictures of them. They have a silver, white long hair....flowing, heh.

12. BrAinPaiNt

68,557 Messages
    16,733 Likes Received

They, the dragons are really no more vulnerable, than they were in the past.

People seem to forget that the Very Same dragon that was hit with that weapon...was hit and pierced with multiple spears when he was protecting Danny from the Sons of the Harpies and took off with her to protect her and mend up.

The weapon showed that the dragons could be hit and injured...but the dragon had already been hit and injured as I noted.

What will really be interesting, IMO, is what will happen if a Night King hits a dragon with his frozen spear or sword before the dragon can burn him.

Will it turn the dragon to ice and shatter...or will it turn the dragon into one of it's minions and turn on Danny and the others.

CATCH17 likes this.
  13. BrAinPaiNt

68,557 Messages
    16,733 Likes Received
    You talking about the White Walkers or Night Kings?...the frozen bad guys?

14. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Today's Winner Of The Internet Zone Supporter

9,776 Messages
    7,464 Likes Received
    I need more Hound.....

alicetooljam likes this.
  15. darthseinfeld

9,776 Messages
    7,464 Likes Received
    Only thing fitting that description for me right now

16. dexternjack

12,938 Messages
    8,460 Likes Received
    Neither, they look like human elves.

17. bkight13

bkight13 Capologist

17,422 Messages
    13,302 Likes Received
    The Starks had a weird reunion.......Bran ,sorry 3eyed Raven is AWKWARD

Arya is such a ninja...... who taught you "No one"

lothos05 likes this.
  18. darthseinfeld

9,776 Messages
    7,464 Likes Received
    Semi OT, but has there been any new details on a spinoff

I would really like to see Roberts Rebellion

19. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

37,838 Messages
    16,283 Likes Received

True but I like reading the characters thoughts, dreams, and hearing old legendary stories. It makes it worth it for me.

I recommend people at least read The Knight Of the Laughing Tree story in book 3. You can find it on the internet im sure and it's not long at all. Probably 2 or 3 pages and there is all kinds of theories as to who the knight was. Stuff like that is why I like the books.

20. darthseinfeld

9,776 Messages
    7,464 Likes Received
    Wont happen but I want to see Arya fight The Mountain

bkight13 likes this.