1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Twitter: Garrett PC and Practice Tweets - 09/19/13

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Cowboy_Mo88

Cowboy_Mo88 New Member

23 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Got a feeling Mo has been reading what people have been saying about him and now is out to prove all the nay Sayers wrong. I for one think once he gets his legs under him it could be a Mo out to cause some trouble on the opposing team.
    JPM likes this.
  2. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,305 Messages
    3,615 Likes Received
    If he isn't reading it them someone needs to be feeding him this because it's time he got the message.
  3. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,019 Messages
    137 Likes Received
    He's going to make mistakes, and I hope folks don't go overboard when that happens.

The reason the Cowboys drafted Wilcox, imo, is that they saw continuous improvement from him throughout his senior year. The guy has only played defense for one year. If they are willing to throw him in now, it probably means they are seeing continued improvements. Hope he steps up bigtime. Just a matter of when.....
  4. kiheikiwi

kiheikiwi Maui No Ka Oi

711 Messages
    65 Likes Received
    Would be suprised if he starts, but all for him rotate in during the game. Get him more and more comfortable. Think they are giving him runs with the 1s to help him along more. (Would be a pleasant suprise if he starts). Mo, Im worried about, hope he can get past these niggiling injuries he keeps having, but i am worried he gonna have the bad shoulder all year - then off season surgery. If he pops it again, he's in trouble. Which is why I dont understand not having Moore in as a precaution !
    BIGDen likes this.
  5. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,879 Messages
    1,198 Likes Received
    It's worth a lot! I really want this guy out there. I love his aggression and I know it would lead to turnovers for us.
  6. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,017 Messages
    658 Likes Received
    That is the equivalent to saying "I hope it does not rain anywhere tomorrow"
  7. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,014 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    RS excited about a DB? We might make the play-offs this year boys.
    BIGDen likes this.
  8. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

4,960 Messages
    227 Likes Received
    The last time Murray played against St. Louis, he gained 253 yards on 25 carries; 16 of those 25 carries came in the 2nd half. (Romo was 14/24 166)

Murray has only had 20+ carries in just 8 of his 19 games after that Rams game.
  9. boysfanindc

boysfanindc Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,848 Messages
    248 Likes Received
    I miss those days.