1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Garrett PC and Practice Tweets - 10/10/12

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 10, 2012.

1. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,269 Messages
    1,912 Likes Received
    my apologies
  2. JustDezIt

JustDezIt Formerly sm0kie13 ROY

3,627 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I got a different impression, more along the lines of that Dez sounds like a younger cat that he could prob help out in life by being a voice that he would listen to. In life there are always those people that when they talk, you listen. Dif kinds of people get through in dif ways. We should be thanking ray for offering to speak with him.
  3. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,048 Messages
    3,981 Likes Received
    Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez
    Ratliff declines media again. But in a good mood. 'I just want to do my job and go. Y'all run with that.' Smiles extra big. 'Respectfully.'

Albright says LBs a strong group, that VIctor Butler did a good job in place of Spencer, sees no reason coaches wouldn't go with Vic again.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Haloti Ngata on Tony Romo: 'He's actually a really dangerous quarterback. He escapes, he makes plays. He's kind of like Ben Roethlisberger.'

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez
    Victor Butler doing a good job of avoiding media, too. Unusual for a good quote and a friendly guy.
  4. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,086 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    Fixed that for you!

If Tony ducked when pressure comes as much as Brady does. He would rarely throw the ball!
  5. jday

jday Well-Known Member

2,662 Messages
    607 Likes Received
    Man Law 1548632145: The statement, "That's not fair!" should never rear it's ugly stupid head in a conversation between men.
  6. 28 Joker

28 Joker 28 Joker

7,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Leadership... The Cowboys seem to lack quality leadership, imo. This isn't breaking news... Accountability should start with the owner/GM and trickle down to the head coach and the highest paid players.

Translation: Ray is not impressed with the almighty one (DeMarco Murray). However, the Ravens will not overlook an opponent like the Cowboys seem to do.

Ray Lewis would provide a solid mentor for Dez Bryant. The Ravens would be getting more production out of Dez Bryant, imo. Bryant is stuck in a mediocre organization which has suspect coaching and an erratic front office. The Ravens are much more stable from top to bottom.
  7. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great guitarists Staff Member

36,298 Messages
    3,208 Likes Received

:laugh2: Ok, next time I'll say that's not reasonable.