1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Garrett's Process: Growing List of Players Murdered/Arrested

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Blitzen32, Jan 22, 2013.

1. ak47kaehu

ak47kaehu Active Member

289 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Wow...who comes up with this s***? Seriously?
  2. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,358 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    You can't blame this on Garrett, he can't help it there's stupid players on this team. Ratliff for sure isn't a RKG.
  3. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

8,841 Messages
    422 Likes Received
    blitzen
  4. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

203 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Here, you have a team that hasn't sniffed the postseason in over 3 years, that's once again becoming more famous for arrests than for winning big football games. At least Jimmy's team had that going for them.

The point is that, if you have a coach who's not winning games, and also is not really disciplining players and changing the culture here, then you don't have much at all.

A repeat DUI after a tragedy that became a national headline is not something to just brush aside as a non-story. Who's getting through to these players? Garrett said that he was, but here's big evidence that it was just more podium talk.
  5. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    after the crap you typed when you started this thread i wouldnt be referring to anyone else as incoherent..
  6. EvilJerry88

EvilJerry88 Active Member

349 Messages
    28 Likes Received
  7. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,876 Messages
    343 Likes Received
    How many turtles have died since Obama became president... think about it.
  8. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

26,869 Messages
    1,134 Likes Received
    Come on man you're making us fellow Garrett bashers look bad.

Let his fanboys say all the delusional stuff.
  9. dadymat

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Blitzen....hasnt he been such an invaluable asset to the board in his short time being here?
  10. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,876 Messages
    343 Likes Received
    He AAAACCTUUALLLY sounds a lot like most Garrett bashers ;)
  11. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

203 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lets get the facts straight:

1) After the Brent incident, we were told that the team was galvanized around their HC, and that they were taught right from wrong by said HC.

2) A couple weeks later, a member of said team gets arrested for the exact same type of incident.

Either yall are condoning DUIs in general, or you're so desperate to defend the leadership of the team that you'll brush aside any major incident to continue pushing forward with your agenda.
  12. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,876 Messages
    343 Likes Received
    "Either yall are condoning DUIs in general..... or..."

D..E..S..P..E..R..A..T..E
  13. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

203 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Eh.

I'm not really in the "garrett basher" camp. It's just getting ridiculous to me that we continue to fail on the football field, yet make headlines for these types of incidents.

It's inexcusable for this to happen after the Brent incident. Shouldn't have happened anywhere in the league after Stallworth, but definitely should not occur on the same team twice in a couple months.

Especially when said team is not even good. I just don't see a culture change in the right direction.
  14. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Great work there Sherlock.
  15. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You mean like Killer taking a bullet in the leg
    :lmao2:

Come on it always happens in the NFL hell even the Patriots, Ravens name a winning team they all have had players get arrested
  16. dadymat

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    if he is guilty , and gets cut because of it I dont think there will be a fan protest, and im pretty sure no one here condones DUIs, but to think this is a culture Garrett created is just dumb.....and to start a thread saying so is ....well ..like i said ...stupid
  17. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 New Member

5 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I will use my second post to agree. Wow ... idiotic is being kind.
  18. Bigdog24

Bigdog24 Well-Known Member

1,725 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    So the Steelers ZERO tolerance is not a good policy,,,Patriots do a good job of policing there own players....maybe the message the Cowboys players are getting is just HOLLOW....just words.... Individual responsibility is one thing but some players just think they are above the TEAM....untouchable....

This COWBOYS TEAM needs BLOWN UP....Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett are chasing problems NOT FIXING PROBLEMS.....2013 is gonna be long drama field year.
  19. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

203 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Repeated offenses under the same coach, with said coach retaining his job?

Not sure that happens. Maybe in Cincy, but they at least finish over .500

We haven't made the playoffs in 3 years, and we're again becoming more popular for arrests than for anything football-related.

Like I said though, just putting up for discussion.
  20. HanD

HanD Member

845 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Right...selective zero tolerance.....