1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Giants fans mad at Steve Smith

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Romo_To_Dez, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Active Member

2,024 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    I read that Giants fans attacked STeve Smith online for going to the Eagles. Now I would be upset if a Cowboy went to a division rival but then there is being upset and taking things too seriously.

I read comments about people wishing him injury, someone said that they were going to kill his first born child, and people wishing him death. That's just taking it too far.
  2. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,713 Messages
    1,210 Likes Received
    Those aren't fans. Those are morons.
  3. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,139 Messages
    1,112 Likes Received
    Considering he got a one year deal, they should be mad at their front office for not doing likewise. I'm sure he would have rather stayed in NY.
  4. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,490 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    They're idiots. Nobody here was upset when Chris Canty went to the NYG or Stephen Bowen went to the Skins.
  5. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    S Smith wanted to stay with the Giants.

Their front office apparently didn't feel his knee would hold up.
  6. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Two words:

Jersey Shore
  7. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I was a little upset when canty went to NYG, but i have never mentioned it publicly until now. I hate gnat fans. Me and my boy almost got into a fight with several of them at last year's game.
  8. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well they are the Giant fans aka the scum of the earth. They always have and always cross the line.
  9. 8FOR!3

8FOR!3 Well-Known Member

1,335 Messages
    50 Likes Received
    :lmao:

I would be upset overall if someone on our team did that, I'd be pissed at the player and pissed at the team for not doing what it took to hold onto him. But there's a difference between being frustrated with someone and wishing ill on someone. This is a sport and that's taking it too far.
  10. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,782 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    i was upset when Norton went to the Niners....that one really rubbed me the wrong way. i was a lot younger then.

Now, I dont really care. I have grown to understand that the teams show no loyalty to the players, so why should the players do the same? loyalty is for us fans....the teams and players are business associates. players have to do what they feel is best for them and their families....not what is best for us fans. I am completely cool with that.