1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Gisele defends Tom, rips Pats receivers

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Doomsday101, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,409 Messages
    1,881 Likes Received
    As New England turns is attention to the Red Sox, and fans in an online poll run about 70 percent either "depressed" or "angry," one fan's comments were hard to miss. The frustrations of another Super Bowl loss spilled over for Gisele Bundchen as she left the luxury suites of Lucas Oil Stadium. ... While making her way toward the elevator, Giants fans were harassing the supermodel, yelling that "Eli rules, Eli owns your husband." and she responded to her entourage. "You [need] to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball.

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_...-rips-pats-receivers?xid=cnnbin#ixzz1lcusMyhZ
  2. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Well, she does have a point. The wideouts dropped a couple of clutch passes.

Specifically, had Welker made that catch in the 4th quarter . . . .

Anyway, that's the way it goes.

I glad last season is over with. The team needs to keep adding talent.
  3. Doomsday101

75,409 Messages
    1,881 Likes Received
    I agree but no one wants their wive out there making the comments. Much like Kurt Warner wife when see started making comments about her husband in St Louis.
  4. crazytown41

crazytown41 Well-Known Member

1,114 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    The Curse of Giselle lives on!!

I'm sure she's heard about her bad luck a few times.

Brady needs to get back with Bridget if wants to win again
  5. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    That's true.

She should have said "At least he gets to go back home to me" :laugh2:
  6. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,660 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    the Pats were only in the big one because of the mediocrity of the AFC this year. How ironic that a fifth super bowl actually diminishes the reputation of brady and the pat dynasty as it proves 07 was not a fluke, no matter what he might say about better to lose one than not get to one, 3-1 sounds a whole lot better than 3-2.
  7. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pipe down, Yoko. Your hubby airmailed an easy pick to Blackburn, then threw a bad one to Welker which might have iced the game.
  8. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez New Member

1,941 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can't blame her really a natural reaction to protect her husband, even though she threw Welker and the others under the bus. :laugh1:

LOL a wife calling out her husbands team mates.
  9. Doomsday101

75,409 Messages
    1,881 Likes Received
    I understand her reason but much like Peyton and Eli, dad (Archie) making comments it has to make the player himself cringe.
  10. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    I am still waiting for her to live up to her promise in 2008 to run naked down Broadway if the Giants beat the Patriots.
  11. BlueStar3398

BlueStar3398 Active Member

1,544 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Those Giants fans are annoying. Can't blame her for standing up for her hubby.
  12. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,433 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    Not a single picture of her in the thread? Come on guys!
  13. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,563 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    i don't want to see a picture of her! i think she's ugly. there are tons of very beautiful women out there that that tom brady could've married, and he had to marry her. :puke:
  14. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,814 Messages
    1,239 Likes Received
    You could say the same thing about the Gints. They were only even in the playoffs because Dallas completely fell apart.
    Talk about being in the minority :laugh2:
  15. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That is so freaking true.

From a photography standpoint on the neck up, she's as ugly as a horse's ***. The only redeeming feature she has is her neck.

Right person, right time, agent looking for an exotic "new" look. That's why she's famous, not be because she's remotely beautiful.
  16. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,000 Messages
    4,869 Likes Received
    "That's nice that you think that, honey. You know what would be great right now? A sandwich."
  17. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Brady is as much to blame as anybody. He threw a terrible pick in the 4th quarter. He should've just took a sack instead he threw a hailmary to an injured Gronkowski. He also overthrew some of his receivers.
  18. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,000 Messages
    4,869 Likes Received
    I agree that Brady shares some blame for his play overall. And the pick was underthrown, but that's a matchup I'd have my QB take, any day. A pick's as good as a punt, and Gronk on a LB is a matchup you try to exploit if you can.
  19. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Warner's wife had every right to make the comments that she did regarding Mike Martz. The guy is a lunatic who should have been jailed for what he tried to do. A great many fans here is the St. Louis area believe to this very day that what Martz did was intentional and premeditated. Good for her, shame on Martz.

Don't even get me started.
  20. Doomsday101

75,409 Messages
    1,881 Likes Received
    Sorry I disagree. Just as I think Archie manning needs to shut his pie hole I think she was also out of line. Kurt and his own agent need to do the talking when it comes to his career not her out making public statements of who the starter should be or trades that need to happen.