1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Going to my first game!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jimnabby, Oct 11, 2013.

1. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,200 Messages
    948 Likes Received
    So, thanks to the government shutdown, one of my projects at work can't start up. As a result, this turned out to be a good time to take a few days off and visit my parents in Fort Worth. One impulse purchase later and I'm taking my dad to the game Sunday night! Section C336, Row 3. I've taken the tour of the stadium, but this will be my first Cowboys game (actually, my first live NFL game), and I could not be more excited. Don't let me down, Boys!
    Cowboys=SuperBowl and Sarge like this.
  2. Jenky

Jenky Well-Known Member

3,429 Messages
    884 Likes Received
    Very cool. I hope to make the trip one day. I've been to a couple over the years when the boys visit FedEx.
    jimnabby likes this.
  3. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,755 Messages
    1,314 Likes Received
    If you want to watch the game here's my advise, don't even take a peak at the video board . One look and you'll be mesmerized.
    Hope you bring em good luck and have fun.
    jimnabby likes this.
  4. DallasCowboysRule!

DallasCowboysRule! Well-Known Member

1,672 Messages
    325 Likes Received
    At least a little bit of good came out of this shutdown. You're going to have a blast. The stadium is amazing and will take your breath away.
    jimnabby likes this.
  5. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

262 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    The first Cowboys game I went to was at Texas Stadium against the Skins on Monday Night Football. It was the night the triplets got inducted into the ring of honor. Skins ended up coming from behind and winning thanks to Santana Moss. Sad we lost but loved every minute of it, can't wait to go back.
    jimnabby likes this.
  6. tico

tico Active Member

580 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Have a great time bro..well worth the wait
    jimnabby likes this.
  7. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,983 Messages
    1,534 Likes Received
    Good for you, I am jealous...I hope to make the flight down there some day from Penna to see the stadium....I may go to see them in Philly next week....
    jimnabby likes this.
  8. Sarge

Sarge Happy New Year! Staff Member

21,122 Messages
    1,975 Likes Received
    Enjoy the game. :)
    jimnabby likes this.
  9. Cowboys=SuperBowl

Cowboys=SuperBowl Active Member

263 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! You will be very impressed! Possibly get chills down your spine!!! BE SURE TO BE LOUD! YOU LEAVE THERE WITHOUT A VOICE! Have fun! GOOOO COWBOYS!!!!
  10. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,809 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    Enjoy it man, scream your lungs out