1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Greasy foods

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Sam I Am, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    If every bite of a greasy food took 1 hour of life from you and the average greasy meal took 2 days of life. How many times would you be willing to eat it.

Grease DOES without question clog the arteries. Everytime you eat something like fried chicken wings, or chicken friend steak, you are packing your arteries with what amounts to death.

My question to you is. As of today, if every bite of greasy food you ate took 1 hour of life from you. How many more would you be willing to take to enjoy it?

:lmao2:
  2. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,092 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    I would rather live 65 years eating actual food. Than 75 eating twigs and grass.
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Basically, if you ate a single fried meal a day, you would cut in half your life. Unless you were going to live to be 130 years old you would never see the age of 65. The average American lives to the ripe age of 72. That gives you to the age of 31 to live eating a single friend meal a day!

Now tell me. Are you willing to eat twigs and grass now? :laugh2:
  4. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,092 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Nope. I have already beaten the grass sucking hippie BS. I'm 49 almost 50 and consume more greese and oil than a 47 Studabaker. We all have to die from some thing, at least I'll die with a full colon and the aroma of fried cheese sticks gently waifting from my lips. :)
  5. hairic

hairic Well-Known Member

2,408 Messages
    157 Likes Received
    The best way to eat twigs and grass? Deep fried. :cool:

BTW, your body can clean the vascular system with a little assistance from you.
  6. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,707 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    Never have truer words been spoken.
  7. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'd never sacrifice my happiness for longevity.

Fry that **** up.

Twinkies. Oreos. Chicken. Turkey. Potatoes. Onions. Whatevs.
  8. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,530 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    yes. absolutely. :)
  9. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Years after 70 = who wants to live?

I like how life expectancy is increasing..but that just means the old, pathetic, pointless years are just extended...what's the point in that?

Fry it up! Fry it up! Fry it up!

[IMG]
  10. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,145 Messages
    1,317 Likes Received
    I like to eat what I want but it doesn't hurt to have periods of your life where you go on a health eating binge and clean your body out.

Dieting for 3 or 4 months wont hurt anybody and you can bring your bad foods back soon enough.
  11. theogt

43,707 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    Fryin' up a turkey today.
  12. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,715 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    Sitting on your butt and not doing anything kills you --Grease -the fake stuff like criso -plugs you up..Work and stay active and eat the real thing like butter -olive oil and lard and you will live as long as you are suppose to..

My grandfather was a farmer ,who did all his own work.No fancy cabs and ac on the tractors..He drank very sweet tea-smoked two packs a day and everything he ate was fried, He used bread to soak up the left over grease .
    It killed him just a week short of his 96 birthday.
  13. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Greasy food is my friend.
  14. tomson75

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's pretty much how I feel about this. Lazy *** people shouldn't eat fatty foods, but I can, and I don't give a damn what other people think about it.
  15. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    No greasy food for Bob
  16. theogt

43,707 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    What about those of us that aren't lazy but spend 15 hours a day sitting in an office chair, including weekends?

:eek::
  17. tomson75

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well I guess that depends on where your priorities are....and if you're married yet or not. :D

If you're married, you don't give a rats *** what you look like, or both.....chow down!
  18. theogt

43,707 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    Phew. Back to eating.
  19. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I would eat alot of greasy foods if I wasn't worried about ruining my impressive physique
  20. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

10,995 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    Too much talk going on in this thread; not enough fried food eating...I'm outta here! LOL

I would rather enjoy food. I agree that you can afford to eat fried foods if you still take care of your body by working out and balancing your fried foods with fresh fruit and plenty of water. But even the healthiest of health nuts can drop dead at a young age. It would really suck to spend your days eating rice cakes and tofu, then die at 45.