1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Great Article on Why Rob was Canned

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Teague31, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

9,171 Messages
    506 Likes Received
    Our Defense is too Complex. We need to simplify it. Exit Ryan.

Enter Kiffin.

Our Defense is too Simple. Offenses can read us like a book. We need to make it more Complex. Exit Kiffin.

Enter .... fill in the dot.

So stooopid.
  2. Doomsay

Doomsay Well-Known Member

6,062 Messages
    982 Likes Received
    Great post, thanks for all of the information.

The not in meetings PR exit wounds are kind of funny.
  3. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,983 Messages
    2,001 Likes Received
    Right or Wrong firing Ryan is what it is. And me for one i dont really care anymore. He's old news and its on to better things, like watching Ware rush the passer 100% of the time. The prospect of seeing Ratliff not having to take on double teams. Seeing a more fluid defensive scheme. I just hope changes are made to the offensive philosophy aswell.
  4. Double Trouble

Double Trouble Well-Known Member

8,475 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Interesting that you dismiss every other "rumor" out there, but slide right up to the ones that fit your agenda. :laugh2:
  5. MissouriCowboy

MissouriCowboy Well-Known Member

1,281 Messages
    411 Likes Received

I am looking forward switch to the 4-3. 3-4 gives up a lot of running yards unless you have a big butt NT that is a stud in there.
  6. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,171 Messages
    2,344 Likes Received
    I'm so glad that blowhard is out of here. And I'm glad our players can now play their natural positions.

How many times did we see three guys rushing the QB in a game? Too many.

How many times did we see Ware or Spencer 15 yards downfield chasing a tight end in coverage? Too many.

How many times did we see guys running on and off the field and fail to get lined up? Too many.

How many exotic blitzes got to the QB? Hardly any.

And how many sacks and turnovers did Ryan's defense create? Not nearly enough.
  7. dariet22

dariet22 Member

53 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    If there was any credibility at all to that rumour he wouldn't have been immediately snapped up by the Rams. Obviously RHG gave Rob a good reference.