1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Draft?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Bigdog, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

2,608 Messages
    631 Likes Received
    I was browsing through some draft web sites and came upon this one from football.com (Mike). This is who he has the Cowboys drafting:

1a. Mike Jenkins CB (S. Florida)
    1b. Adrius (sp?) Bowman WR (Okla. St)

2. Frank Olam DT (Texas)

3. Chris Johnson RB (E. Carolina)

If this happens which I do not believe will especially Johnson falling to bottom of the 3rd round , I would rate this as very good first day. I would grade this as a A+ for the first day. I really do not believe that this will happen at all but one can dream.

2. ayjackson

ayjackson New Member

208 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Just a friendly reminder that the first day is only two rounds this year. Still an A+ first day, then?

3. ayjackson

ayjackson New Member

208 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I love it except for Okam. I'd be in favour of an ILB in the second round - Beau Bell, Jon Goff, Ezra Butler. Alternatively, move the RB - Johnson or Jones - to the second rounder and take an offensive guard to take over from Kosier within a season or so. I'd like John Greco - a big nasty - and move him inside.

4. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Hey, good call on Bell and Butler... not many folks are talking about them right now, but they both have terrific size/speed ratios...