1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

GTA 5

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by dargonking999, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

31,797 Messages
    1,600 Likes Received
    The save system acts as though the game continues when you aren't there. I guess to put it another way, you jump in and out of people's lives.
  2. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I've dusted off my xbox for this game. Maybe I should hit up Braveheart and Yeager. Anyway, anyone have good cheats for this game? I want the jet pack cheat. I love that one. But I can't find the cheats for GTA V.
  3. Jammer

Jammer Retired Air Force Guy

2,804 Messages
    65 Likes Received
    [
    That does make a lot of sense. I still feel as though I'm "missing" something when that happens.
  4. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,094 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    Yeah I haven't figured that part out either, however I haven't had the time to play it all that much.

Odd that even the character's clothing changes each time I start up a game.
  5. The Ominous

The Ominous Dead Man Stalkin

1,130 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    To those complaining about the save system; Use the quick save button on your phone as much as you can. It even helps with the disappearing cars you might have.
  6. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    I am into the online game. Although i am addicted to stealing the fighter jet from the military base then using it to track down and eliminate other players.

BTW, how in the world can anyone be bored with the game after 30 minutes? There is like a million different things you can do.
  7. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,136 Messages
    695 Likes Received
    Loving it so far, just wish I had more time to play :(
  8. BigStar

BigStar Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,832 Messages
    1,073 Likes Received
    Took me a little while to get into it, but definatley have become a fan of the GTA series again. Cool missions; less fetch missions and more mob and kill. Love Trevor and love the ability to switch between characters almost instantly and the in-game saves during missions start you very close to where you died/failed instead of beginning the mission again from the start. Blatant ripoff of the bank heist scene in "Heat" but it is my favorite movie scene of all time so I guess I am complaining while enjoying it. Great game, well worth MY TIME and money.
  9. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

4,820 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    But you have enough time to click on threads with the sole purpose of criticizing others?
  10. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Anyone know where to find some cheats? I want the jetpack cheat...
  11. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

2,695 Messages
    902 Likes Received
    Yup.