1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Guy that claimed Obama Gay...Failed lie detector test

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Feb 24, 2008.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,976 Messages
    3,184 Likes Received
    LINK

Have no clue about this site but here is the article...

Dr. Ed Gelb, Former President of the American Polygraph Association was the Polygraph expert selected by Whitehouse.com. He has done over 30,000 polygraph examinations over his long career. There were two polygraph tests administered by Dr. Gelb on Friday. the first polygraph asked Mr. Sinclair on his sex claims. The second polygraph test asked Mr. Sinclair on the drug use claims. There was deception indicated in both tests.
    As mentioned yesterday Mr. Sinclair did pass his drug screen so there were no drugs in his system which could have interfered with the test. We have asked Mr. Sinclair on several occasions to put us in contact with the Limousine driver that he named for other news organizations earlier and for us on Friday that was supposed to corroborate his story. As of today he has still not put us in contact with the limousine driver whom he told us he stays in constant contact with.

It was our intention to get to the truth in this serious matter rather than have these allegations that were made almost a month ago drag on to election day. Due to the seriousness of this issue we made the results public today rather than waiting until Monday when we would have received the second expert's conclusions. When we receive the second expert's conclusions we will post those results as well.

We will have all of the written results posted on the site in the next week including video taken of the Polygraph testing so there will be full disclosure and transparency on our part and eliminate any suspicion of any wrongdoing or manipulations of the testing or the results by Whitehouse.com or the polygraph experts. Later this afternoon we will post the actual report by Dr. Gelb.
  2. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Obama people must have gotten to him and paid him off to intentionally fail the test.

I had no idea the deception ran this deep!

;)
  3. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Umbabba Gay? I won't go that far. Guys got a semi-hot wife..........physically.

I've been with women who are hottie's but once they open their pie-wholes and spew their venom, they become ugly................

This Mrs. Umbabba is the Poster Girl for just that. I would DO HER alright. On sight, she's made for an entire weekend! She has the look that could "take a lickin' and keep on tickin' in the hay. Oh, she's an "all nighter" all right. But to marry a psycho like that, it would have to be someone I'm throwin' elbows and left hooks at during the bedroom scrimmage. The satisfaction would HAVE TO BE ABOUT not only the act, but submission to my will.

That woman would have some marks on her if she rolled around with me for a night, I'll tell you that.......................
  4. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,772 Messages
    524 Likes Received
    Maybe we can stop talking about this guys ridiculous claims now.
  5. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah. Reminds me of the "Aikman is gay" crap that went around for a while.

As much as I dislike Umbabba, that's gutter sniping. WAY below the belt. I'm sure he's a decent dude, good husband, good father. I just think his politics belong in Serbia and not in the U.S. of A.
  6. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think we should wait for the Front page report from the New York Times
    for the facts to be unbiased with known sources to be creditable and well researched
  7. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If the NY Times did INDEED report such a thing, it would be followed with the ordaining of the "first gay president". And we had all better like it and get used to it. If not, you're too ignorant and "non-inclusive", and shouldn't be allowed to vote in this country.
    If you voted AGAINST the Gay candidate, it would be a "hate crime" of intolerance, insisting that I be governed by a gent who puts his ***** in another gents anus for kicks. According the the NY Times, THAT'S a perfectly acceptable leader and role model for the free world...............