1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Harrison Smith

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by BHendri5, Apr 19, 2012.

1. BHendri5

BHendri5 Well-Known Member

3,239 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    Will be the safety we get. Barron will get swooped up by someone else or he is the person that has a big backing here that is off the board.
  2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,331 Messages
    745 Likes Received
    Taken off the board?!?

Lol, are you kidding?
  3. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,303 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    No thanks, I don't mean that I don't like him but I think there are better players at better positions in the 2nd round. No way should we take him at 14 and at 45 if he is the top player on the board then take him but I think there will be better players available at 45.
  4. BHendri5

3,239 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    No no, my friend I am just saying
    that Smith would be the safety we took, I am not saying he will be our 1st or 2nd rounf pick, I'm just stating that if Barron is gone, or he is the player that a lot of people here are backing but is now off our board, Smith will be the safety that we pick, He's a player that can be plugged in immediately.
  5. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,303 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    I disagree, I dont think Dallas will take him. I think Barron is the only safety they want and aren't going to take a safety in the draft just to take one.
  6. BHendri5

3,239 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    Smith and Barron are the only quality safeties in this draft, the Cowboys need a Safety, Barron is considered the top safety and seems to be the type of guy that Garrett wants. Smith no doubt is the type of guy Garrett wants on his team. Smith also is a better cover guy than Barron, Barron may be faster, but Smith has speed. Smith also is a more instinctive player than Barron.
    We want a safety, it will be one of those two or no safety at all this draft,
  7. Bonecrusher#31

Bonecrusher#31 Active Member

1,812 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    This ^^^:starspin
  8. BHendri5

3,239 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    We shall see, hurry up draft and get here.
  9. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,933 Messages
    1,000 Likes Received
    Wouldn't draft him in the 7th round. He will do nothing in the league.