Hatcher believes RG3 gives him best chance to win a Superbowl

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Apr 18, 2014.

1. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Well-Known Member

1,020 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    I will admit to being one of the guys AB references. I thought Griffin would come back, and struggle at first but quickly he and the team would get on track. But when the team couldn't tackle, and the Shanahan drama kicked up, I didn't want to talk football with anybody. That includes the warpath.net and here.

If someone can't or won't understand that the offseason is dry on football material, and a good time to talk with football fans in general, sorry, I like seeing Cowboys fans perspectives of Skins moves, clearly they will see the negatives much clearer than I will, and I like commenting on their moves, in the same way. That's how discussions take place.

All that said, it's sad that some posters here seem bitter enough that they nearly ran off Hostile, and seem to dwell on the most insignificant things about both their team and others.
    BraveHeartFan likes this.
  2. Sonny#9

Sonny#9 Well-Known Member

1,601 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    It's his schtick. He loves to point the finger at Redskins fans' predictions, but ignores the fact that he predicted a Dallas Super Bowl berth this past season.
  3. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,295 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Irregardless of this, he accused me of disappearing after the first game, when if he simply checked my post history he would know better.

The whole logic behind stating "you disappeared! you disappeared!" when he's really trying to ignore the fact he's scared of Griffin is just ridiculous.
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

10,103 Messages
    6,374 Likes Received
    No such word idiot Skins fan.

[IMG]
  5. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Well-Known Member

1,020 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=irregardless
  6. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,295 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    I think you've hit all the usual trollish behavior to prove you have zero to add to this conversation.
  7. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

10,103 Messages
    6,374 Likes Received
    I think Redskin fans that show up on a Dallas Cowboys forum singing the praises of RG3-10 are the real trolls here.

[IMG]