1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Hatcher waiting to hear where he’ll play in Cowboys’ new 4-3

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jan 20, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,227 Messages
    7,053 Likes Received
    Posted by Mike Florio on January 19, 2013, 9:41 PM EST

“[Defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin] still doesn’t know where I’m going to play yet,” Hatcher told KESN-FM on Friday, via the Dallas Morning News. “I don’t know if I’m going to be the Warren Sapp in his 4-3 defense or not. He does have high hopes for me. I’m going to be a big part of this defense, so I’m excited about this role I’ll have in this upcoming season. I’m going to embrace it and be the best I can be.”

“It’s just some different technique stuff that we got to work out, get our footwork back, get used to getting off the ball, getting up-field, instead of reading somebody,” Hatcher said. “We can attack more now, so it won’t be much different. I’m looking forward to it. That’s the way I played in college, just get up field and attack people. I think that’s something I’ll benefit well from.”

Hatcher said he was was “shocked” by the decision to fire Rob Ryan, but Hatcher regards Kiffin as an “NFL legend.”

More: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...g-to-hear-where-hell-play-in-cowboys-new-4-3/
  2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,665 Messages
    1,013 Likes Received
    Hatcher was our Best D-lineman last season