1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Henry Melton wants to remain a Chicago Bear

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by AMERICAS_FAN, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,667 Messages
    4,539 Likes Received
    What are you so sad about?
  2. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

629 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    what am i sad about??? when were you born ? in 1995 ? This team is a joke and if you cant see that im sorry then
  3. AMERICAS_FAN

AMERICAS_FAN Active Member

7,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    At his age, Urlacher will cost $, not $$$.

Kiffin and Merinelli will need some of their own to come in and help players transition to the 4-3.

With his leadership, a guy like Urlacher could do just that. It's just a possibility; that's all I'm suggesting.
  4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,719 Messages
    3,220 Likes Received
    Just last year we signed Carr.
  5. AMERICAS_FAN

AMERICAS_FAN Active Member

7,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You know, cut the BS please. If you're gonna get on soap box suggesting real players don't want to play here, then real fans should not want to cheer for the Cowboys. So either you're not a real fan and yo're just trolling, or you are a real fan, in which case LEAVE! Really, crap or get off the pot already. :rolleyes:
  6. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,631 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Dump? Really? I see you don't know much about the Cowboys, their rich history, their amazing stadium, the attention they get, the ratings they draw. Far from a dump.
  7. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,245 Messages
    1,833 Likes Received
    Brandon Carr?
  8. HoustonSucks

HoustonSucks Member

434 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    You are out of your mind. And this statement is offensive to any true fan. I'm all for clear criticisms aimed at our team; I despise blind homerism. But you take it to an extreme.
  9. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,245 Messages
    1,833 Likes Received
    It is very offensive and way out of line.
    It's one thing for all of us to not be happy with 8-8 the last two seasons. But the Dallas Cowboys franchise is certainly not a dump.
    I can't imagine hardly any player thinking that...yet he say hardly any don't think that.
    Lunacy
  10. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,990 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    Of course he's going to say that...
  11. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

629 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    over paid !!! 50 million for a cb ?? The guy is not a shutdown corner but we paid him like he was.
  12. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Players are politically correct & say all the right things about the team&fans they have played for and in front of & how much they would love to stay, but as soon as free agency starts, all of those words go out the window. If you learned anything from Josh Hamilton this year, then you would realize all of this talk-talk-talk doesn't mean anything, especially having that guy say he would love to stay in a Rangers uniform & would give them a shot to match any offer from another team.
  13. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    The guy was a major reason we won the Bengals & Steelers games, plus closed the game in Philly with a pick 6. He was playing on a team that had many starters out & was put in zone many times b/c of the horrible safety play & the lack of pressure from the front 4. I would say he played well for the most part.. $50 mil was the market for a solid CB, sorry bud.
  14. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

629 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    A rich history Landry and Johnson built that hasnt seen much success in 16 years !!! This team has been riding the coat tail of those teams for the longest and having a huge stadium doesn't mean jack if you cant win it !!

I dont care, this team could be playing in a rat hole of a stadium if they are winning i would be fine. The problem with these cowboys fans and players is their sense of entitlement because we were once good. I dont mean to bring bad news to everyone but we are nothing !!! A team that has miss the playoffs in 3 consecutive season need help . The owner is a huge part of this.. he goes for flash instead of substance. JJ will sell this cowboys brand until it is irrelevant and is on the clearance rack !!! Since 2000 this team has been a joke and a laughing stock in this league. Everyone still hangs on to that 13-3 season or Romo's qb rating as hope. Guess what guys wake up and allow reality to sink in !!! If you guys want to look into a stat look at kapernicks completion % its one of the best in the league.. but you guys dont hear 49ers fans calling him the best qb ever..

No one in the NFL with any type of future would come to the Cowboys.
  15. weaver21

weaver21 Member

627 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Then go root for another damn team then. , you type of whining fans are freakin' ridiculous. If you can't handle what the Cowboys are doing now, then go root for the 49ers or some other team that's having success. And you're last statement is just so stupid I'm not even going to comment on it.
  16. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,388 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    They will tell you it is because Kap plays in a gimmick offense. Similar gimmick type of offense that the Redskins won with twice this year against the Cowboys.

However I strongly disagree with your take on no good players wanting to play for the Cowboys. That's completely overstated.

Carr may have been a bit over paid, but the market sets the price. That's the way it goes in any business.

I believe the problems lie with the big three culprits that are normally blamed...Romo being the least of the problems. Coach and GM being the other two.
  17. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,667 Messages
    4,539 Likes Received
    I'm sorry it hurts so much.
  18. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

629 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    Yea remember last year when all those defensive coordinators JG interview didnt stay in dallas but went else where? What about Norv Turner opting to OC for the Browns instead of coming home to dallas where we are running a similar offense!!! Should I also forget about that Namadi deal? Yea big mouth JJ was on TV running his mouth as if we sign the man but SIKE !!!

Like i said no one is coming to Dallas to become a puppet like JG and Wade. Its a shame how JJ is stripping and under minding his hand pick HC in front of the public to see. No quality HC with any integrity would come here.
  19. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

629 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    A gimmick ??? No way buddy that read option is here to stay. That read option requires a special type of qb. A qb that is athletic enough to scramble and has the poise to stick in the pocket.

Also why is Romo the least to blame? You just push Romo off to the side as if his hands are not dirty? If anything I would JG is the person i would at the least blame because he do his job. He has his team ready to play every week its not his fault the qb chokes and JJ is delusional. Then again he sells his delusions to his fans so they cant see how bad this team really is or this iceberg this team is about to hit.
  20. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,719 Messages
    3,220 Likes Received
    You mean like Parcells did?