1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Henson Returns to Old Throwing Motion

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by dmq, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,572 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    If things go according to plan, Henson and Romo will get a lot of action in the 2nd half when we're up 3 TDs. Ha.
  2. StarAmongStars

StarAmongStars New Member

509 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Seriously what is the point of this thread?

This just in: In a series of stunning events, Drew Henson returns to his 'old throwing motion' upon returning from a lackluster campaign in the minor leagues and wins starting QB job in camp this summer outright!
    :laugh1: :lmao2:
  3. ConcreteBoy

ConcreteBoy Benched

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Time heals all wounds.

Hopefully Henson is ready to step up and show all that potential he has after his NFL Europe experience. Would be value add if he does for our organization.

Paranoia is a bad thing.
  4. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who's paranoid? Stating the blatantly obvious does not constitute paranoia
  5. ConcreteBoy

ConcreteBoy Benched

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Hos/BZ paranoid banter in this thread. It truly is a bad thing.

No foul intended
  6. The Answer

The Answer Benched

473 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So Henson is going to abandon what NFL COACHES have taught him and revert back to the way he threw the football in a ball control offense at Michigan?

Yah that's really going to keep him on the roster.....

~The Answer
  7. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,687 Messages
    3,180 Likes Received
    His spot is already secure no matter any throwing motion. Where does this notion that Henson may be gone keep coming from? He isn't going anywhere.
  8. The Answer

The Answer Benched

473 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There's been a lot of media coverage since Henson returned from a lackluster campaign in NFLE, Parcell's blatant comments and JJT wrote a great article last month about 'The Henson project being sacked'....also Jeff Mroz is quietly impressing the coaching staff this offseason.

Chris Palmer helped develop a young Drew Bledsoe....and there's rumblings around scouting circles that Mroz might be the next #11!
  9. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    There has?

I was under the impression this has been a media starved 3 month since the Draft. Only a couple of Mini Camps for news. The rest of the time we're snapping at each other starved for news.

Hyperbole is hilarious. Lack of factual data to back up anything you say is apparently a habit with you.
  10. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,926 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    I laugh out loud sometimes.

"JJT wrote a great article" - and what made it great?
    "there's rumblings around scouting circles" - and when are you in these circles?

translation:

"I liked what JJT wrote and hope it happens"
    "If I say the rumblings are from scouting circles it will sound more official"

I'll bet you can't pull one quote from an NFL source that says Mroz will be the next Drew Bledsoe.

The Rcaldw
  11. The Answer

The Answer Benched

473 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There were at least 5 different articles/threads posted on here after Henson returned stateside and Parcells made the "I was hoping for a bit more" comments....not too mention coverage on the NFL network, espn.com, nfl.com, local dallas radio stations, etc....

The Answer could search through the forums and dig them up but it would be pointless to the Hensonsite faithful anyway....

~The Answer
  12. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,926 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    Oh, and before you try it, I'm talking about a REAL NFL SOURCE, you know a real scout, not "The Ranch Report".
  13. The Answer

The Answer Benched

473 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It was a great article because it was in depth, well written, hardnosed journalism regarding the FACTS with the Henson project....

As for my scouting circles, being an ardent NFL fan.....The Answer has some contacts that pass on valuable information from time to time and also does a lot of research in his spare time. In fact The Answer has looked at a lot of game film on all four of the QB's we currently have on our roster, and from what The Answer has observed this kid Mroz could make some serious noise this summer!

~The Answer
  14. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Oh my gosh, someone else with a consortium of talking teddy bears here to share with us.

I miss the Church of Vinny. Yeah, I'm lying, but you gotta admit, The Major was funny.
  15. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    :bow:
  16. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    You proved my point.

The media seized on one comment because they are STARVING for news.
  17. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I hope Romo or Henson is the guy
  18. ConcreteBoy

ConcreteBoy Benched

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Drew Bledsoe is the guy for years if he decides he wants to continue to play.

The future QB is possibly not even on our roster.
  19. Waffle

Waffle Not Just For Breakfast Anymore

3,379 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Starving for news?? All that deafening silence coming from Valley Ranch has been speaking volumes. :D

Seriously though, I was hoping to see more from Henson in NFLE myself. Parcells comment may not necessarily be a slam since he could have been referring to him being injured, or the fact that he wasn't getting much help from his WRs.