1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hey Jerry! San Fran going for the 6th Superbowl Trophy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ilovejerry, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Spanky2231

Spanky2231 Member

43 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wrong! I read on here that its all up to the QB position and nothing else matters:lmao: Get your head out the clouds!
  2. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Yes, they haven't been there but they have won playoff games been 3 conference championships. Ok Ok .... Lets forget all that for right now ....Tell me how we are gonna upgrade this Defense and fix this putrid offensive line. Next year, we are penalized because Jerry tried to pull a fast one and got caught so I dont know how much we are allowed to spend in FA and what the draft your gonna tell me he is gonna draft Rookies to plug in here next year and head to a huge play-off run..really ?
    So this is what your hoping for ? You have to do better then that to connivence me that this team is any where headed in the right direction, And dont forget our core group gets a year older...
  3. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,624 Messages
    120 Likes Received
    Uh oh, I must have touched a nerve. Enjoy your day off! :rolleyes:
  4. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    On here you mean the zone not on this thread. Cause I never said that
  5. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Please...You didn't touch anything,( but I didn't know your were trying and Im not that type of guy, not that there is anything wrong with it ) don't flatter yourself,You have nothing to say. the empty vessels make the most Noise, And you too enjoy your day off
  6. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

27,388 Messages
    474 Likes Received
    then you got the space of the grand canyon inside you, son.
  7. batman36

batman36 Member

508 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Cleveland Browns are the next team to catch the Cowboys, and perhaps, pass them by. I will never stop rooting for this team, as I have for more than forty years, but when other teams around the league can lay a foundation and build a solid base, then I have what some of you speak of(type) as serious doubts about where the Cowboys are headed. I referenced Cleveland because they have stockpiled some talent and are on the verge of being a good team.
  8. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Ok? ( you scare me sir ) and not in the threatening way
  9. Mansta54

9,624 Messages
    120 Likes Received
    Back to milk and cookies tomorrow. Btw, do your parents know that you've been on the computer all morning, I think not. :rolleyes:
  10. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    How does ignore work? Beautiful! I should have used this more often, Ignore list the greatest function on this board,I just discovered it. WOO-HOO
  11. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received

Brilliant sir

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
  12. Mansta54

9,624 Messages
    120 Likes Received
    And bedtime at 8pm tonite. :rolleyes:
  13. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,819 Messages
    540 Likes Received
    Hello. The division this year was weak and we were 8-8. The Giants won at 9-7 when we had control and blew it. That was the reality of the season, not playoffs. The Ravens lost to Philly too..are they a SB team then? Your embarrassing the league when you use "almost" wins as putting us close. Please stop. We were 8-8 2 years straight and have a .500 over the last 16 years after winning 25 out of 30 years. You're either too young or don't understand these things. We are one of only 6 teams in this time period to win only one or zero playoff games. Think about that
  14. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Another smart poster..

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
  15. Spanky2231

Spanky2231 Member

43 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So you are saying romo could be the right man since he has a career record of 55-38...going +17 to drag us up to a .500 record. Imagine if we had a defense the past 2 years straight....Think about that
  16. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,381 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    You must be home schooled I guess ?

That's pretty cool.
  17. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,819 Messages
    540 Likes Received
    I never mentioned that Romo is the problem. I do think your way off though on blaming the Defense. In at least 6 games last season the offense came out flat and failed for 3 quarters while the D kept us in it. The offense then would wake up in the 4th when the D was shot. In my book Garrett's offense was the downfall. No consistency. We could have win with that D at times. Not saying it couldn't improve but your wrong saying Romo wound have won. Also, though a fan of Romos, he has failed in big spots. Numbers see great behind crap oline but he hurts himself tearly too. For 16 years its been a full wide systematic failure because no parts are consistent.
  18. jjktkk

jjktkk Active Member

1,631 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Coolllll!!!!! Now you have proof that the Cowboys have been medicore. And I just thought it was a rumor. Who knew?
  19. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,318 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    No reason to be snippy, I just don't see thru rose colored glasses that most delusional fans do
  20. jjktkk

jjktkk Active Member

1,631 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My apologies. Didn't think I came off as "snippy". As for me, I know this team has been bad for a long time. I just hope for improvements, as far as personnel/coaching moves, etc... and look forward to the draft and the upcoming off-season. So I'm not sure if I'm looking thru "rose colored glasses", but meh, if I do.