1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you take off alerts?

Discussion in 'CZ Support Zone' started by Daillest88, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Daillest88

Daillest88 Well-Known Member

4,777 Messages
    3,750 Likes Received
    everytime a new thread is started i get an alert that lets me know i want to take that off

2. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

14,217 Messages
    8,538 Likes Received
  3. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl U.N.I.T.Y Staff Member

73,869 Messages
    21,642 Likes Received
    Or on the Alerts box, scroll til you see Alert Preferences in the bottom right corner.

4. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

48,915 Messages
    11,413 Likes Received
    Dang, I didn't know that.

5. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

785 Messages
    460 Likes Received
    Um, while I want the alerts to show up on the site where it says alerts, I hate that it emails me for everything. A few of the other new members and myself have unchecked every single email option AND alert option and it's still sending email any time something happens here. Are we missing something or is this a bug?

6. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

785 Messages
    460 Likes Received
    Nevermind, I finally figured out the right combination or rechecking things and unchecking them again seems to have taken this time.