1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

How is this for bad luck

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Phoenix, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

4,644 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    On my fantasy team yesterday:

QB Sam Bradford
    WR Reggie Wayne
    TE Jermichael Finley

Sigh.

I do wish Finley all the best though. That is some serious stuff he is going through.
  2. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,959 Messages
    3,903 Likes Received
  3. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,220 Messages
    224 Likes Received
    You start Bradford? Guy in my league had Julio, Wayne, Foster & Finley he's lost all his top dogs the last two weeks.
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,833 Messages
    1,612 Likes Received
    If it makes you feel better, I have already lost Cobb, Julio, Bradshaw (backup), and Vareen (backup).

Unless you're in a 16 team or 2 QB league, I think you losing Bradford is a blessing...lol. Odds are that you'll have better QB play going forward.
    Pick up Jordan Reed off of waivers and you already may have matched Finely.
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

4,644 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    Actually no...he was my backup. My starter is usually Stafford. And this past week I had picked up Foles just for the week, against my Cowboys...ooops, I am so happy that that backfired in my face :)
  6. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,332 Messages
    355 Likes Received
    I drafted Doug Martin and Chris Johnson with the 1st and 2nd round picks. Do you feel my agony?
  7. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,046 Messages
    476 Likes Received
    Chris Johnson has been a huge disappointment. I had him last year, and he didn't do squat. Glad I avoided him this year.
  8. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,617 Messages
    1,428 Likes Received
    There have been disappointments ALL OVER. Trent Richardson is useless, Chris Johnson disappointing, MJD garbage, Spiller disappointing, Doug Martin crap (even before he got hurt), Ray Rice disappointing, Tom Brady - what one touchdown in the last 3 games? - this list is long(er).

I say this because if there is one year where you can weather an injury storm, this is the year. Everyone is feeling the pain somewhere.