How would you feel if players demanded trades?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by radioactivecowboy88, Jan 18, 2014.

1. radioactivecowboy88

radioactivecowboy88 Well-Known Member

935 Messages
    492 Likes Received
    Say 2 or more players demanded trades, because of the way jerry is running this team? And became very vocal with the media bout jerrys incompetence...

I honestly would love to see this whole thing blow up in jerrys face

randy932 likes this.
  2. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

7,672 Messages
    3,820 Likes Received
    Isn't that sort of what Jay Ratliff did?

And wasn't the predominate mindset to skewer him over the barbie?

3. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,766 Messages
    406 Likes Received
    I really don't think Jerry cares. He thinks the team is headed in the right direction.

4. radioactivecowboy88

radioactivecowboy88 Well-Known Member

935 Messages
    492 Likes Received
    It is but he was never very vocal... and to be honest I think a lot of ppl forgot bout him...

5. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Id feel shocked. Every team has tons of fans that detest their owner. Jerry is probably one of the more liked owners in the league. Hes loyal to his players (often to a fault) and clearly wants the team to win badly. Every owner, even Kraft, have haters on thier fan boards on the internet and this place doesnt have any more than the others. After this year there are fans in Baltimore that are pissed about thier season and think the owner should can Newsome.

6. Floaty

Floaty The Labeled One

3,857 Messages
    2,013 Likes Received
    When are people gonna realize Jerry Jones is a car salesman and conartist????...And a drunk that has run this franchise into the dirt?

BigStar likes this.
  7. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

4,995 Messages
    2,238 Likes Received
    Jones would relish the opportunity to talk about the player quotes on the radio, on TV, etc.....any cowboy news is good news!!!! I swear, it's almost like he gets a penny every time someone says something average to positive about the Cowboys and gets 2 pennies every time it is something else....

cha-CHING!!! two more cents going into the Jones' coffers from this post!!!!

8. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

10,347 Messages
    4,965 Likes Received
    Every single player who has left after the 90s dynasty has said that the whole operation is run like a country club and not like a real football team

But you will find plenty if Jerry apologists right on this board

TwoDeep3 and BigStar like this.
  9. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

2,051 Messages
    2,171 Likes Received
    Hahaha. Please provide sources and quotes that show "every single player who has left after the 90s dynasty" saying that "the whole operation is run like a country club and not like a real football team".

What a joke.

Wolf2k5 likes this.
  10. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

32,304 Messages
    32,993 Likes Received
    Trust me, guys. Fans of all the teams hate the owner. Nothing to see here. Go Cowboys!

TwoDeep3 likes this.
  11. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

32,304 Messages
    32,993 Likes Received
    I am for anything that increases Jerry's stress level.

12. waving monkey

waving monkey Well-Known Member

5,189 Messages
    2,451 Likes Received
    cowboy fan ?

13. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Well-Known Member

2,288 Messages
    1,142 Likes Received
    You have to forgive the apologists. Most were probably not old enough to see the Boys and how their wins were accomplished. They probably never played team sports and if they did won team trophies for only participating or just showing up. They are more like cheerleaders who sit cluelessly on the sidelines waving their pom poms smiling at the crowd while their team is getting massacred on the field. Ultimately they just don't get it and that is just their nature.

14. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

40,434 Messages
    18,837 Likes Received
    It's not even kind of what Jay Ratliff did.

15. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

22,456 Messages
    2,568 Likes Received
    It is if you believe the idea that Ratliff had made up his mind he wasn't going to play another down for the Cowboys prior to being cut.

16. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

28,326 Messages
    5,660 Likes Received
    And how would you feel if the Cowboys were a great team, and a member of the team weren't satisfied with playing time or salary or management?

Would you be okay with that player(s) demanding a trade?

17. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

3,075 Messages
    1,810 Likes Received
    Jerry is not one of the most liked owners in the league. The dolt gets booed every time they show his mug on the big screen which they they stopped showing him during games. The guy even got booed during the high school football game played at Jerry's World.

I was just on the Ravens fan forums and I don't see a thread about Newsome. I won't even bother to look at the Pats because to even compare the Jerry hate with that of Kraft or Newsome is absurd.

BigStar likes this.
  18. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

7,852 Messages
    4,580 Likes Received
    Why would anybody complain who is getting paid real well by Jerry? They probably sit around and say, if you play half decent he will extend you and make your rich.

I might not ever leave.

19. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received

So you are not rooting for the Cowboys to win. Some of the people posting here sadly have other desires

20. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

653 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    but I think Rat was pissed about Jerry ushing him when not 100 percent not because he didnt like the way Jerry was running things