1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Humor: Tony Romo Cologne

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TwoDeep3, Jan 4, 2013.

1. CowboyChris

CowboyChris Well-Known Member

2,683 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    I got that text the next day after the game, i didnt think it was funny then or do i think it is now.
  2. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,565 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    I found it funny but I also found what Idgit said funny too.
  3. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,110 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    Damaged goods!
  4. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,185 Messages
    684 Likes Received
    Are you being serious?? Lmao!!

Yeah, no other fanbase in the entire league gets mad after losses or thinks they are entitled to things or talks down on their players.

Give it a rest. You sound very angry.
  5. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

13,899 Messages
    937 Likes Received
    So true. It's easy to be a "good" fan when your team is winning. It's also easy to be cocky with success. Case in point, all these new skins fans infesting this board. They weren't here when they were perennially in last place. Coincidence? I think not.
  6. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

12,878 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    I felt sorry for him this season, halfing no o line protection. But when i saw him jawing with Witten and then coaching "Are You Stupid" Ogletree, it made me think he was trying to cast blame around. He's young, rich and well-known but in the final analysis he's a choker and will always be a choker, so get used to us flirting with the playoffs and falling short.
  7. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,731 Messages
    1,087 Likes Received
    That's what I was thinking last week before our game with the skins and that skins fan was here, ... everyone was buddying up to him because he was polite.

I thought where was he earlier in the year, where was he last year, two years ago, 5 years, 10 ??

I even thought the only reason he was here was because they beat us on T-giving.

If we win Sunday night, none of these clowns are here this week.
  8. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,437 Messages
    387 Likes Received

Welp ... personally, I have a God complex.
  9. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,758 Messages
    5,469 Likes Received
    Uh-oh. Someone doesn't understand the difference between 'whiney' and 'whiniest.'

Can I find it pathetic and embarrassing, without being particularly angry about it? I try not to let myself get too invested in it, because I really do consider the 'arguments' to be mostly online tantrums. I must admit, though, when people assume the default position for all Cowboys fans is 'fetal,' I do sometimes resent getting lumped in with that lot. I'm a happy dude over here, and I'm ok with the general direction of this team. Quite happy, actually.
  10. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The things folks find funny are funny. My children even told me this thread is stupid.

I kinda have to agree.

Hey here is one. I just pulled it out my butt.

Tony Romo is so bad...when he goes to the bathroom......HE REALLY STINKS!!!

[IMG]

Yeahhh!! Woo nailed it!
  11. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    He is what he is.
  12. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,383 Messages
    351 Likes Received
    I can say the same about Saints fans, and they had a LOT of trash to talk about before Drew Brees and Sean Payton came to town.
  13. myslamsareolder

myslamsareolder Member

189 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    No you say Antonio Ramiro Romo... who is also a Mexican-American just like Sanchez. Duh doy.
  14. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,894 Messages
    1,207 Likes Received
    He is what we thought he was.. and he knocked us out of the playoffs. (Dennis Green voice)
  15. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 Well-Known Member

1,381 Messages
    586 Likes Received
    Excellent post!
  16. nathanlt

nathanlt Well-Known Member

1,985 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Hey, as far as what Dallas is capable of drafting/acquiring, Romo is far better than anyone Dallas has in the last decade and a half.

TONY ROMO IS VERY GOOD QUARTERBACK!!!!
  17. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,615 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    Yeah very right
  18. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,719 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    I find it odd too.....I have seen several HS football games from Dallas area schools and the fans are loud and proud.....but for some reason the pro fans are quiet and lame. Even when the Boys were winning, the local fans behaved as if they were at a golf course or tennis match. We can bash some of the other fans and their behavior, but at least you can see their local passion. The only Cowboys fans who seem to have that kind of passion are the road fans.

BTW, it isnt just a Cowboys thing....the Spurs used to have some of the loudest fans in the NBA.....but ever since we moved into the AT&T Center, the crowd blows. If not for the loud music, it would be like watching MTV Unplugged in the arena.......I miss Hemisphere, that place was like a death metal concert it was so loud in there. Even the spacious Alamodome completely puts the AT&T Center noise to shame.
  19. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,960 Messages
    1,591 Likes Received
    What is the price per seat at the HS football game versus the ones in the Jones Mahall?

Texas stadium was filled with Highland Park residents who wore their latest designer clothes and occupied the seats between the 20-yard lines.

I used to go out with a nurse who worked for a doctor that had tickets on the fifty yard line, about twenty rows up at Texas Stadium.

He gave her a pair of tickets and we went to a game against the Eagles.

She and I was standing and screaming and just being a fan and all the people around us were sitting with their hands in the laps like they weren't paying attention.

The lady next to me tapped me on the arm and asked where I got the tickets.

I told her I scalped them for five bucks each at one of the endzone entrances.

The point is the people who can afford the lion share of the good seats are rich folks that either see this as a social event or wouldn't jump up and down anyway.

It has more to do with the region and the clientele than anything else.

But if you are judging all Cowboy fans by the amount of noise in the stadium, then you may be generalizing without all the information.
  20. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,236 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    Still having this thread alive is a sad and pathetic statement for the zone. Sad really, the zone used to be such a great place but nobody seems to give a damn anymore. Might as well call it trollzone.