1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Humor: Tony Romo Cologne

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TwoDeep3, Jan 4, 2013.

1. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,244 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    He never said that. Stop attacking and please exit thread.
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,789 Messages
    5,196 Likes Received
    Other than this thread, where else did I comment on what you said?
  3. cowboyeric8

5,244 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    At least you acknowledged the attack.
  4. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Well-Known Member

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Hold on. Let me waste some time and go look.
  5. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,789 Messages
    5,196 Likes Received
    i will once he acknowledges the lie.
  6. cowboyeric8

5,244 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    :laugh1:
  7. cowboyeric8

5,244 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    I was speaking of this thread. And you did exactly that in this one.
  8. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

2,188 Messages
    752 Likes Received
    You've got to be kidding. I live in the Northeast and listen to Philly and NY sports radio. They're absolutely brutal fans to the point where players and coaches have even received death threads after poor outings. Are you even serious? The idiots have no clue about football and cheer when opposing players are hurt.

Don't put any of this on the fans for speaking their minds about an issue that's been going on around here for going on two decades. And then you act like we have some kind of entitlement attitude, as if we've done anything or won anything going on two decades now. I'll call bull**** on what your claiming and your post has absolutely no merit.

As we speak, NY fans are crucifying their franchise, first round drafted QB who took them to two straight AFC championship games just two short years ago (including his rookie season). Thy're brutal. They were clamoring, en mass, for Tebow earlier in this season. The Jets just fired their GM, again, just two years removed from 2 straight AFCCG's. In addition, Philly just crucified their HC who I think had the most wins in franchise history. It's a results oriented business.

In the mean time, you conveniently forget the frequent threads here linking the Giant's message boards that were calling for Eli's head, as well as that of Coughlin. NY fans were envious of Romo and were saying the same things about Eli as some people here are saying about Romo. Even worse because of the picks the Giants gave up for Eli who they claimed lacked "fire", he didn't have "it" and he couldn't play under the bright lights of the NY media and fan base. Fans are the same and when they are faced with he same set of BS that we've been through for almost 2 decades, they speak their mind. The difference is that changes are made and heads roll in other NFL cities. Here we talk about our failures as being part of some master plan where "process" becomes the buzz word.

Please, get off your BS. I don't mean to come off as disrespectful but these uninformed posts from people who don't even live in the area, listen to local sports radio or read a stitch of local reporting regarding NY and Philly is irritating.
  9. Dodger12

2,188 Messages
    752 Likes Received
    Obviously not. People just say BS and hope it sticks. I think this is a first time than anyone has ever praised the Eagles fan base as being some forgiving and patient bunch.
  10. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,789 Messages
    5,196 Likes Received
    what exactly did i do other than defend our fanbase against this giants fanboy?
  11. cowboyeric8

5,244 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    Trust me he doesn't like the Giants and a die hard Cowboy fan. So just stop. And there many crappy "fans" in the Cowboys' fan base. He isn't one of them.
  12. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Only part about the joke that hurts is its the truth
  13. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,789 Messages
    5,196 Likes Received
    i know everything you're saying is true but you're on COWBOYSZONE.COM...how did you expect people to react when you continually post how smart the GIANTS fans are and how dumb COWBOYS fans are?
  14. a_minimalist

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Yes, I am serious. I'm surrounded by Giants fans. I live 30 minutes away from Giants stadium. Every single person is a Giants fan here. People in the city can be brutal and harsh but the majority of the time their fans defend the team from when a fan of another team asks about it. That's been my experience with every single fan I know and met. I do know a few who hate Gilbride with a passion. A very small group of people are rabid. We have fans writing petitions, coming up with derogatory nicknames for our head coach, talking about boycotting the team. I don't even remember seeing that kind of crap from the Post, the lowest form of newspaper out there. None of my friends ever held that attitude when the Giants were going through their drought. Sure they were critical but not to the point where it was flat out hatred.
  15. a_minimalist

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Wait so I have to be a fan of the fans as well as the team? Never heard that before.
  16. Dodger12

2,188 Messages
    752 Likes Received
    Yes, they were. If you even posted here before they won their recent SB's you'd know that from the threads and links provided to their message board. We got great pleasure reading about their fan's pain and implosion at the time. Anti-Eli and Coughlin threads were everywhere. matter of fact, it was probably a foregone conclusion that Coughlin would have been canned after the season had he not won his first SB.
  17. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,789 Messages
    5,196 Likes Received
    No, but you're on a cowboys fan forum. Constantly harping on the stupidity of the fanbase is going to garner some backlash.
  18. a_minimalist

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Not really. Only from about 5 or 6 of you who can't take being told what you are.
  19. a_minimalist

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Like I said. I don't know how many people are on that forum but from meeting people and being out around them in bars and what not both in jersey and the city I never met anyone who acted like they hate the Giants. If you want to go by the Giants forum alone then so be it. I'm just telling you what it was like when people weren't sitting on their *** in front of a screen. I wish I saw them acting like they hate their team. It would make me feel a lot better about the way some Cowboys fans behave.
  20. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,789 Messages
    5,196 Likes Received
    So if the fanbase is so stupid why do you continue to post on a Cowboys' fan site?