1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Humor: Tony Romo Cologne

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TwoDeep3, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

2,294 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    Really? Kadafi killed by a Yankee fan....gunman had more "hits" than A-Rod.....From Champs to Chumps....Camp Chaos.....fans calling for Reid to quit.....the Philly Daily News calling for Reid to find another job after the loss to Dallas.....A-Rod being called an ******* on the Sports Headline.

Yes, A-Rod and Reid are laughing out loud. And you and Idgit are sensitive to this thread by TwoDeep that was a joke? Give me a break.
  2. CowboyChris

CowboyChris Well-Known Member

2,848 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    goodness gracious
  3. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Well-Known Member

4,690 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    As usual. The inability to follow along comes out. I said I found the joke funny. Scroll back slowpoke.
  4. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,445 Messages
    6,004 Likes Received
    don't get emotional b/c you're backpedaling more than terence newman on 3rd and short. i'm glad your stupid statement about giants fans is getting ripped to shreds.
  5. a_minimalist

4,690 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    So what's it like down there?
  6. Dodger12

2,294 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    I'm too slow on the draw. Look, it's going to be a long off-season so no one, including myself, should have thin skin. I'm not ripping you as much as I'm trying to say that fans are the same everywhere. The NY Daily News is calling for their HC to be fired and he's coming off a couple of SB wins. There was a "Fire Tom Coughlin" petition started by a fan(s). What do you think they'd be saying if they were going on a 16 year SB drought or one playoff win in 16 years? Do you think they'd be saying it's a "process" and give their HC a pass? By your posts, I'm assuming that you insinuated they wouldn't be so critical. If I read wrong, then I apologize in advance. But I think you're off the mark and it's just my opinion, not a personal attack against you.
  7. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,445 Messages
    6,004 Likes Received
    how low am i on your draft board guru? :laugh2:
  8. Dodger12

2,294 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    As a follow-up thought a_minimalist, if JG had given us two SB's (hell, even one), even if we were two years removed, I'd bet that most fans here that you might consider "negative" in nature or that call themselves "realists" wouldn't be so critical of JG as the NY media and/or fans currently are of Coughlin. To be quite honest, I was very surprised when I found the article and petition and I can tell you it's not an isolated mind set by any means.
  9. a_minimalist

4,690 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    That's the first I'm hearing about the petition. Like i said before though, I haven't been exposed to every Giants fan. If I insinuated or said, which I don't think I did, that EVERY Giants fan behaved like an adult I was wrong. I'm only speaking about what I saw. Everything I saw is the opposite of what you're saying.

After all of this I've learned that it's wrong to have high expectations for our fans. Some are just destined to be trash. And that's not directed at you. For the most part this has been a rational conversation. Both of us share different opinions and experiences. What I've seen is what I've seen. It's hard to accept the fact that so many fans are classless. I've come to realize that's how it's going to be. So be it. If people want to be classless and trashy...all the power to them!
  10. a_minimalist

4,690 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    And you're probably right. I still don't think 17 years of losing is an excuse for people to behave like whiney, bratty children though.
  11. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,551 Messages
    1,162 Likes Received
    You didn't use the term all-inclusive. But when you make statements like this:

The implication is that your experience is all inclusive.

Furthermore, I'm not saying your experience is invalid. Indeed, it is very valid. To you, you probably didn't hear Giants fans bashing the team. But I have. It doesn't matter whether I've visited Manhattan or visited a Giants forum. If I've witnessed it, I'm offering another perspective that lies outside your realm of experience.

That's all.

If you're sayiing your experience is not all inclusive, great. We have reached agreement. I'm not invalidating your experience. Don't invalidate mine. :)
  12. Eldorado

Eldorado Member

874 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I got the Lawrence Taylor cologne the other day, smelled like cloroform. I was really knocking them out!