1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I Don't Bang On Jerry Often

Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by casmith07, Aug 29, 2014.

1. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

11,916 Messages
    1,211 Likes Received
    The circumstances were created by Jerry. Had he waited to extend Lee he could have saved money on an injury prone player who ended up missing several games after he resigned him. No one would have signed Lee to a big contract with all the games he's missed due to injury. He fell in the 2010 draft because of his injury history and all he's has done is confirm what everyone feared about him. Extending Lee is another pie in Jerry's face it cost him Ware and now he doesn't have Lee who everyone knew would end up injured again.
    Wolfpack likes this.
  2. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,564 Messages
    141 Likes Received
  3. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,270 Messages
    1,217 Likes Received
    You can't disagree with money. The team is rebuilding and we needed to hit the reset button on a lot of these contracts so that we would have that money to spend in the future. The Dallas Cowboys 3 years from now, will be very very different from what they have been in the past.

By 2017, I wouldn't be surprised if both Romo and Witten are no longer on this team.
    CCBoy likes this.
  4. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,043 Messages
    788 Likes Received
    Jerry complains about Jimmy Johnson not having Honor ...... then fires a guy who missed 3 games in his career while playing hurt constantly.
  5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,618 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    yep he will never win one but if he did I would love if he told all that haters to kiss a part of his body during the post game
    casmith07 likes this.
  6. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,315 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Makes 2 of us, I feel sorry for the guy because he's the butt of so many jokes yet the last 3 yrs he's not even been remotely the problem with this organization.
    casmith07 likes this.
  7. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

4,295 Messages
    1,280 Likes Received
    Not sure why the 3/30 figure is being mentioned, we didn't have to sign him to that, we just had to restructure the contract and Ware was willing to take less according to earlier posts in the thread. It was a mistake and this season will demonstrate that clearly.
    casmith07 and Wolfpack like this.
  8. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,846 Messages
    1,217 Likes Received
    It's my understanding that this was not a Jerry decision. That he didn't like it.
  9. Pokes12

Pokes12 Active Member

487 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    Why do people like you insist on attacking the poster. be a ood person and see the best in people!!!! You knucklehead!!!! Lol
  10. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,392 Messages
    5,916 Likes Received
    You know, I didn't feel anything until I listened to his media session before the last game.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multim...A_Cowboy/52c35c95-7362-4d4e-a3f8-ebcd9b58e7f8

Sucked when Witt came on around the 10 minute mark. If we win a chip, it would have been nice to see Witt and Ware holding the trophy up together.
    casmith07 likes this.