1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I Have Never Wanted To Hit a Woman...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hostile, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,696 Likes Received
    ...until now. Then again, she isn't a woman, she's a monster.

Surprise mom tells PD she no longer wants her kids

Associated Press

Posted on June 15, 2010 at 10:01 AM
    SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) — Surprise police officers arrested a 29-year-old woman after she reportedly told police she didn't want her children any longer.

Police say they received a 911 call Friday from an 11-year-old boy who said his mother was packing and moving to California and wasn't taking him or his 6-year-old brother with her.

Police spokesman Sgt. Mark Ortega, the boy's mother, Christina Muniz (MYOO'-neez), came out and told officers that she was "sick of her children" and wanted the police to take them so she can "have fun and play."

Muniz was arrested and charged with child neglect, aggravated assault, disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia.

During a court appearance Tuesday, Muniz told a magistrate it "was a big misunderstanding."

Bond was set at $20,000 and Muniz was ordered not to have any contact with her children unless it's supervised by the state.

You have to see the Video report of this incident You won't believe it...

http://www.fox11az.com/video?id=96334684&sec=546642
  2. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

6,021 Messages
    860 Likes Received
    At least she didn't kill her kids like that idiot chick in FL did.

In general, parenting skills are severely lacking.

Any mention of the father(s) of these kids? Prison? Don't know who the dad is?
  3. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  4. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Well-Known Member

4,401 Messages
    189 Likes Received
    Tossing anchor babies overboard?
  5. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
  6. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

22,914 Messages
    1,973 Likes Received
    Horrible person. In the long run these kids are probably better off without her.
  7. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Reminds me of that Nebraska law that allows you to dump your kids, provided they're young enough and still "adoptable."
  8. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,927 Messages
    942 Likes Received
    So they passed a law in Missouri couple of years ago that unwed mothers could take their kids (babies) to the hospital and drop them off with no questions asked. Trying to prevent dumpster babies and the like. Now, some lady took her 17 year old kid there and dropped him off. Legally she could do that according to the new law. The law has since changed.
  9. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

36,384 Messages
    2,774 Likes Received
    Can't make that stuff up.
  10. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    How much thought does it take to consider an orphanage? She's a terrible mother, but if comes to that, just try to put them up for adoption.
  11. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

24,668 Messages
    1,824 Likes Received
    Hilarious how they're trying to say it's a misunderstanding. What part does she think they misunderstood about her wanting them to take the kids so she can leave and go have fun and play?
  12. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

54,432 Messages
    7,256 Likes Received
    Wow what a reminder about how horrible some people are.
  13. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh I have. Never did it though.
  14. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,316 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  15. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,607 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    That's a quality woman there.
  16. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received

This breaks my heart. For the life of me I cannot imagine what was going through her head.

Her little angel just wanted a mommie.

There are no words.
  17. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Staff Member

62,885 Messages
    6,240 Likes Received
    Reminds me of my Wife's sister and her baby. It was all fun and games when the kid was getting her attention but when she realized she had a full time job she got tired of it and did not want the baby anymore.

Of course my wife's parents adopted her and still have her to this day.

However at the time she left I was so furious that...well let's just say some things were slightly destroyed.

Just could not understand it and feel the way you do. But after calming down some I came to realize it was the best thing for all parties involved.

The baby was to be with someone who could actually take care of her because her birth mother could not.
  18. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

42,586 Messages
    2,191 Likes Received
    the ultimate outcome of the me generation.
  19. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    That law was supposed to be for newborns up to three days old only. There was a huge hole in the wording that didn't define the term "child."

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1859405,00.html
  20. Kristi

Kristi I Rue Everything

360 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    In my update thread of the little princess in pink -- the grandparents adopted her too. Poor little thing basically had all her insides replaced last year and all parents involved -- biological and step said they couldn't handle it. Are you kidding me? Unbelievable! Thank god for her grandparents! They are my parents age or even a little older and now have a 3 year old to raise. A feisty, never sits still three year old. They say they are tired, but after what she went through last year -- they take getting tired chasing her around. She's a dollface and was so good at the telethon. I fell head over heals for her. Such a sweetie.

Props to that 11 year old for calling 911. Hopefully, they have family they can stay with and they don't go back to her.