1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

I have to admit I am kind of glad that the Eagles and Saints have been out of it

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by CowboysFaninBaltimore, Jan 27, 2011.

1. CowboysFaninBaltimore

CowboysFaninBaltimore New Member

860 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Could you imagine if both of those teams made it to Dallas? Good god their fans would love terrorizing us every 5 minutes about how we suck, and how they are becoming America's teams. LOL Yeah I know the superbowl is bad enough with the Stillers and all but they are a well run organization. I can't lie I wish Dallas was like the Steelers, and was well run and would championships again.

2. hockix

hockix Active Member

1,017 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I really don't care of the Eagles or any other team....

The worst thing that could happen ever is the Steelers winning the superbowl in our house..... I hate them since the 70's... :bang2::grrr:

3. CowboysFaninBaltimore

860 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wanna get to the Steelers level? Solution find a GM, and start drafting.

4. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Day off from school huh? Don't stay up too late. You have algebra homework little buddy.

5. CowboysFaninBaltimore

860 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nah algebra was done a long time ago dude! Sowwy.

6. Tricericon

Tricericon Member

874 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I would be very confused if they both made it to Dallas, given they are in the same conference.