1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I live in Philly heres the excuses I've heard this week

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Active Member

998 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    I wish all of you could live in Philly this week so you could enjoy this as much as me. I'll list the excuses I hear from the game in order of frequency.
    1) Congrats you beat a horrible team (when all week people were talking a ton of ****)
    2) We would've won If they didn't blow that Dez call you guys paid the refs (oh yeah with 13 pentalies paying them really payed off)
    3) Ratliff is the dirtiest player in the NFL (I didn't think his hit was dirty at all was he suppose to let him continue to run?)
    4) You only won because we have a lot of injuries (I guess us missing Lee Demarco Jenk Costa Church and Lissemore doesn't count)
    5) You guys still suck and will choke when it matters (I didn't argue the choke part because we do kinda do that)
    6) Scandrick had a block in the back on the return so it shouldn't have counted (somehow I doubt that as that is the most frequent pentalty on punts and is hardly ever missed)
    7) Romos still not better then Vick (I lol hard)
    8) Inseret players name that they hope gets hurt (I don't lol)

While I'll admit in a lot of ways the sterotypes about Philly fans (you can include me bc dallas is the only out of state team I root for) that we are rough around the edges, rude, and crude. That's ok we take pride in that. With that said, Eagles fans are way over the top with it and delusional about football. So I always take a ton of pride in being a Cowboys fan :)
  2. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

2,929 Messages
    538 Likes Received
    I live in South Jersey only about 15 mins away from Philly and Im not hearing any of this on the radio. In fact I cant think of a single guy on the local sports station (97.5) that picked the Eagles over the Cowboys. Thats how bad times are for the Eagles. Their entire fanbase know they stink and can't wait for the coach to get fired, the o coordinator to get fired, to actually find a D coordinator, and for their QB to be cut. Guess it could be worse for us....
  3. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,836 Messages
    5,415 Likes Received
    What I'm hearing comes down to this - The Cowboys suck. The Eagles just suck more.
  4. crashintonickdm

crashintonickdm Active Member

701 Messages
    144 Likes Received
    97.5 has been incredible so far this week

Loving hearing that cowboy hater tony Bruno cry and whine
  5. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,269 Messages
    160 Likes Received
    There's a lot of people on here that want all that.

This whole, let's listen to eagle fan whine, is amusing. It's happening here after a win...people complaining about Romo after a solid performance, etc.
  6. Howboutdemcowboys31

998 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    I'm just going off what friends and people my age I socialize with are saying I haven't listened to the radio just watched Eagles Post Game Live after the game. That was amusing
  7. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,833 Messages
    1,616 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
    Now if that isn't a Jersey name I don't know what is.
  8. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

1,854 Messages
    374 Likes Received
    Yeah Tony is a notorious Cowboy hater. The Iggles website just cracks me up too. You can swear on it so the language is brutal. You can imagine what Sal from South Philly is going to post after a Cowboys loss.

By the way you NEVER see Andy Reid called by his first or last name on the website ever. It's FF (I'm sure you can guess it). I'm so glad the Cowboy Zone is what it is - a class above that crap.
  9. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,514 Messages
    546 Likes Received
    What I'm hearing is I just don't give a crap about what excuses they come up with to make themselves feel better about that rathole they call a city or it's team.
  10. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,119 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Watching the Eagles Giants lose always make my day. Watching them lose at the hands of the Cowboys in their own house, well, it gives me a fangasm.
  11. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,193 Messages
    601 Likes Received
    Scadrick got away with a BLATANT block in the back on the punt return TD
  12. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    Its not amusing.. its what any immature, irrational fan would say after their team loses. They whine and cry about whatever makes them feel better about their team, who they hate on the other team, all the bad calls supposedly missed, all the bs calls against their own team, etc..

I don't know why this is suprising to you or anyone.
  13. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

8,655 Messages
    473 Likes Received
    Although I didn't see this, I wouldn't doubt it. A penalty can be called on every punt returner, it just depends on if the officials see it.

There's something about players running around at full speed while trying to block other players running around at full speed that just makes penalties inherent.
  14. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,683 Messages
    1,132 Likes Received
    I've seen as much called, but I don't think it was as obvious as you suggest.
  15. GloryDaysRBack

9,193 Messages
    601 Likes Received
    I mean it was as bad as it gets..two hands on the numbers of the player from the back..literally, Scandricks was directly facing the guys name on his jersey
  16. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,683 Messages
    1,132 Likes Received
    Not how I saw it.
  17. GloryDaysRBack

9,193 Messages
    601 Likes Received
  18. Howboutdemcowboys31

998 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  19. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    cussing isn't so bad, hell I would rather someone post that than "gosh darn it"
  20. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

8,890 Messages
    868 Likes Received
    Imagine how bad Scandrick would be getting blown up on this board if that punt return would have been called back.