1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I sense a change is coming...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by 5Stars, Feb 17, 2013.

1. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

4,176 Messages
    1,113 Likes Received

:laugh1:
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,979 Messages
    1,556 Likes Received
    Not sure what that means. Will you watch them? you just will not expect them to win games?

I guess for me I can handle the disappointment but I'm not going to lower my expectation. I expect them to make the post season and I expect them to do well once they get there if they don't well I'm a grown man I can handle the disappointment of a football game. Guess what the sun came up the next day after the loss in Washington. Life went on

I don't see where much changes either fans support the team or they don't outside of that we don't play a role in any of this.
  3. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,157 Messages
    1,786 Likes Received
    can you be more specific?
  4. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,035 Messages
    441 Likes Received

Even in all my frustrations I have never deviated from this - Garrett will be here for a long time. He is the future and we will return to dominance with him leading the charge.
  5. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,508 Messages
    902 Likes Received
    :bravo: I hope you are right!

But what have you seen to suggest this is happening?

What do you base this "hope" on?
  6. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,367 Messages
    697 Likes Received
    The OP senses a change is coming because listening to the new coaches got him fired up. He's already bought into them and we're only in Feb. Part of the job of a new coach is to bring along enthusiasm to get the fans excited. The coaches are excited it's a new start for them and they want to get everyone else excited. To get a coaching job in the NFL you have to be a good salesmen. You have to bring enthusiasm and confidence to every interview.

All coaches are trained to say the right things Garrett spent almost an hr over a week ago saying all the right things as he pumped up all the new coaches. It was all about getting the fans excited. Garrett has pumped up a lot of players and coaches the past 2 years that are no longer with the team. We won't know if these coaching moves will improve the team until the 2013 season starts. I'll start getting a sense if a change is coming in training camp/preseason and when the regular season begins.
  7. romomania

romomania Active Member

526 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    1 playoff win, and we got crushed the game after that year
  8. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,367 Messages
    697 Likes Received
    After 3 straight years of missing the playoffs just making the playoffs would signify a change to me.