1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I want to donate.

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by cross, Apr 26, 2013.

1. cross

cross New Member

32 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have the original Tartan Turf (astro turf) from Texas Stadium, it's about a 3" x "2 inch square, from 1971 - 1980, it's in the original box, and if someone would like to bid on it, I will ship it to a moderator or however it has to happen. I do not have a pay pal account, and I do not want anything in return except for the highest bidder to make the donation to Cowboyszone. I have seen them on Ebay in a wide variety of prices. Don't matter to me, I want someone who has a Cowboys Shrine to have it, I don't have priveledges to donate, but have enjoyed this site for many years and trying to give back. Help anyone? :bow:
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,214 Messages
    5,725 Likes Received
    :starspin
  3. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,967 Messages
    471 Likes Received
    You should post more often. Only 34 since 2004, seems like you would bring good vibes.
  4. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,007 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    I remember when Cowboys Weekly was selling those things in the 80's. Is it a little patch of artificial turf in a box? If I remember right they were like 4x4 inch patches for $10 to $20 at the time, advertising how you could stroke the ground Staubach played on. Thought it was the silliest thing the Cowboys ever did till Jerry came along.
  5. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    There are lots of these guys that just read and have been around forever. I wish they would talk more too.