1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I would try to hit the skins up for a trade for Kirk Cousins

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BTX, Nov 28, 2012.

1. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Kirk was someone i was interested in the draft and liked at michigan st. I was shocked when the skins selected him. I would try and hit the skins up for a trade for him.
  2. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No fans of my idea? lol
  4. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,733 Messages
    1,600 Likes Received
    Romo is not done yet and even if he was, Cousin's is not the answer IMO.
  5. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Kirk is probably not the answer.I think romo is done though i hate to say.
  6. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,743 Messages
    256 Likes Received
    Hater, don't you know Romo will play forever?, it's just a matter of time before we replace the star with his picture.
  7. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,449 Messages
    299 Likes Received
    Yeah, great idea, maybe we can give them back what they spent on RG3. OP is clearly sleeping with the enemy.
  8. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,642 Messages
    137 Likes Received
    Ahh NO THANKS!!!!!
  9. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NEVER get young at QB stay old.... Right guys? :rolleyes:
  10. SWG9

SWG9 Well-Known Member

1,040 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Exactly, let's do the same thing we did with Troy Aikman. Foolproof.
  11. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,449 Messages
    299 Likes Received
    Yeah, lets trade with our division rivals for an unproven QB because now they have RG3 suddenly their track record of poor decisions is completely erased. Reading this board will be the early death of me.
  12. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

5,415 Messages
    1,325 Likes Received
    I'll go on the record and say I am a fairly big Kirk Cousins fan -- I was very impressed with him a Michigan State.

No one thing about Cousins coming out of college was super impressive, but his total game seemed fairly NFL ready to me.
  13. Avenging Hayseed

Avenging Hayseed Interwebs fooseball expert

2,262 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    My not so distant predictions for the future. Two years down the road,.....Romo is still efficient but aging quickly,......I have a gut feeling that Jerry will move heaven and Earth to put himself into position to draft..........

[IMG]

Dont know how he will do it,......but I have a strong feeling he will get it done......SOMEHOW.
  14. KB1122

KB1122 Well-Known Member

1,352 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    If there is one quarterback that we can feel fairly confident is not as good as RG3, it's Kirk Cousins. There aren't that many elite quarterbacks. We know he's behind at least one, which probably means he's behind Luck, as well, to start.

I'm curious. why are people on the board obsessed with third and fourth-round quarterbacks? Why not use a high first-round pick on one?
  15. AZ_Cowboys_Fan

AZ_Cowboys_Fan Member

516 Messages
    1 Likes Received

You're not alone, I heard JG wanted him, too. If you think the Skins would ever trade him to us you're insane. For the record, I love the guy. He will be an excellent starting QB someday. He's a winner.
  16. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,728 Messages
    670 Likes Received
    It was stupid of the Skins to draft Cousins but I'm pissed they did. I wanted Cousins. Would've been a good QB to take over for Romo one day.
  17. tantrix1969

tantrix1969 Well-Known Member

949 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    I like Cousins too but don't see the skins trading him to us unless they can overcharge us
  18. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,844 Messages
    608 Likes Received
    Yup.....
  19. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,392 Messages
    19 Likes Received

Because they didn't need a backup QB also ?
    :rolleyes:
    I said it then as well. Great pick for the Skins and potential future trade bait. However...they are not giving him up.
  20. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I think the Skins use him as trade bait, they need picks. Maybe in this up coming draft.

Why waste a talented QB like Cousins without getting anything out of it. If the Skins are keeping him when will he play with RG3 already their future QB?