1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

IF Dallas wins at Cinci they will win out.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Parcells4Life, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Active Member

591 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    Barring injury I think this sets up as the toughest game the rest of the way. On the road in bad conditions against a good team.

If we can overcome it I think it sets up for Dallas to confidently get their way into playoffs. Who knows maybe they could go on a run from there?
  2. jbravo316

jbravo316 Benched

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That would be nice, just don't have faith it will happen.
  3. durrrr

durrrr Active Member

719 Messages
    69 Likes Received
    Oh, okay.
  4. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,135 Messages
    1,314 Likes Received
    What on earth have you seen from a Garrett coached team makes you think we can win 4 in a row.?
  5. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,391 Messages
    311 Likes Received
  6. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Uhh, how about the fact that they won 4 in a row just one season ago under--SPOILER ALERT--Jason Garrett as HC.

The straw man arguments usually collapse this easily.
  7. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Active Member

591 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    Not about the x's and o's as much as Jimmy's and the joes. A healthy DeMarco and dominant Dez give Dallas a great chance if they can get past Cinci.
  8. DWhite Fan

DWhite Fan It ain't over 'til it's over

4,652 Messages
    217 Likes Received
    Would be nice, but I say 3-1. Dallas will have its hands full against Pitt...
  9. TINGS21

TINGS21 New Member

28 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I wouldn't put too much merit in that 4 game win streak. All those teams finished with a below .500 record and 3 of the 4 now have rookie QBs starting, which tells you there QB play from the year before was pretty poor.

With that being said, there is still a chance to win out with the teams we are plays as all have looked up and down all year, like the cowboys.
  10. kazzd58

kazzd58 Member

119 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Yea.... Just like some of the people on here who before every game makes a Dallas will win this game thread every week...
  11. Kaika

Kaika Have a Good Day Pilgrims

2,697 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Fri nite???:drunk::drunk::drunk::toast::toast::toast::beer1:
  12. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,009 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    pretty sure the Pitt game is going to be tough for you all, and we did beat ya once - doesnt guarantee we do it again but don't think its chalked up as an uncontested win

Posted from Cowboyszone.com App for Android
  13. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,710 Messages
    1,147 Likes Received
    :beer1: :beer2: :bang3:

Hey mods, can we get one of those Kool Aid Pitcher emoticons like they have on the IgglesPhan.com Forum?
  14. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,172 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    If Dallas win @ Sunday it means that we won't lose out
  15. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,007 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    Unless most of this team gets "the eye of the tiger"..... It ain't happening
  16. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Its a long shot but this prediction isnt any more absurd than believing that Payton will coach in Dallas.
  17. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,210 Messages
    1,956 Likes Received

When was the last time Dallas won 4 games in a row in Dec/Jan?
  18. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

4,795 Messages
    580 Likes Received
    8-8 at best this year. We have the players to do better but not the coaching.
  19. rwalters31

rwalters31 Member

426 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    If I was a betting man I would wager that the Cowboys have a better chance of going 1-3 than 4-0.:lmao2:
  20. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

944 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    I would love for 4-0 to happen but it would take the cowboys to buck a long standing trend of colapsing in dec. With our injuries we dont match up well with Cincy or The steelers, the saints will come down to which qb throws less picks, advantage Romo as of late, and the skins ( spit) are playing good fundamental football,which we are not, and will be tough to beat in their house with a playoff spot on the line.
    But if we can control the line of scrimage, play smart football, minimise penalties, and win the take away battle it can be done...........:beer1: i need a beer.