Is anyone else's least favorite player easily Odell Beckham

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by MarionBarberThe4th, Dec 4, 2016.

1. egn22

egn22 Well-Known Member

1,557 Messages
    1,173 Likes Received
    I love Beckham Jr. Wish he was a cowboy

GusTheo and Proof like this.
  2. VACowboy

VACowboy Well-Known Member

5,632 Messages
    1,774 Likes Received
    Nah. Idiots who talk unintelligent smack piss me off way more than juvenile delinquents like Beckham.

"We run the damn East!"

CapnCook likes this.
  3. CT Dal Fan

CT Dal Fan Well-Known Member

2,034 Messages
    2,304 Likes Received
    Being forced to live among legions of Giants fans makes me despise more New York players than any in the league. I can't stomach Beckham.

Oh well. At least all the Giants gear will disappear around here for a while. Guaranteed.

4. Cmac

Cmac Well-Known Member

1,231 Messages
    795 Likes Received
    ....Josh leads this category for me.

5. chuch

chuch Active Member

123 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    The Patriots organization under Belichick seems to be totally complicit in gaining an unfair advantage over their opponents. Cheating is anathema to fair sport and undermines the integrity of the game. It's the most egregious offense a player, coach or sports organization can commit, yet the league has swept the patriots' track record of cheating under the rug.

I understand not liking a player because of their personality or whatever, but people like Belichick and Brady actively destroy the sport and get slapped on the wrist for it.

cajuncocoa and Irvin88_4life like this.
  6. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

8,096 Messages
    911 Likes Received
    Josh Norman, DeSean Jackson, O'Dell Beckham, Steve Smith- it's a tossup!

7. CT Dal Fan

CT Dal Fan Well-Known Member

2,034 Messages
    2,304 Likes Received
    My short list: Eli Manning, Odell Beckham Jr., Tom Brady, Steve Smith, and Kirk Cousins.

I actually don't hate Josh Norman all that much; especially after he made Beckham look like a complete idiot last season.

8. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

7,953 Messages
    3,525 Likes Received
    Julio Jones
    Mike Evans
    Amari Cooper
    Antonio Brown
    Dez Bryant
    AJ Green

There's 6...................

9. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

6,760 Messages
    5,277 Likes Received
    I would take Cole Beasley over him

LocimusPrime and skinsscalper like this.
  10. JDSmith

JDSmith Well-Known Member

4,384 Messages
    3,918 Likes Received
    Clay Matthews. Hate that cheap shot scumbag.

Crazed Liotta Eyes and mrmojo like this.
  11. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

7,953 Messages
    3,525 Likes Received
    Me too, actually. Not from a skills set standpoint mind you. OBJ has skills, no doubt, but it's so painfully obvious that the guy is just not a team player. We would never have the season that we're having with guys like OBJ. Everyone on this team has been selfless From Romo on down to Rod Smith. OBJ types would tear this team to shreds.

12. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Today's Winner Of The Internet Zone Supporter

8,688 Messages
    6,183 Likes Received
    Beckham has had over 91 and 96 catches for over 1,300 and 1,400 yards his first two year. And is on track for those number again.

Hard to deny the guy

GusTheo likes this.
  13. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

2,667 Messages
    523 Likes Received
    Obj is very soft. Great talent in the open field and great quickness hard hitting safeties seem to get in his head. I remember when JJ Wilcox blasted him in a game last year. He disappeared. He seems to do that often.

14. DCowboyz

DCowboyz Active Member

375 Messages
    233 Likes Received
    I don't like him either. He's solid but to be honest, I'd rather have his LSU partner Jarvis Landry over OBJ. If Landry had a better QB, he'd put up much better numbers than OBJ and he isn't a distraction and a cry baby.

15. GusTheo

GusTheo Active Member

207 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    It's one thing to hate him, I get that. But some of you guys saying he's not a top 5 wr are absolute crazy! Numbers don't lie, and he's quickly become one of the most dynamic players in the NFL.

The Giants don't have any running game, and he faces double teams a lot and still gets his. Usually when the Giants win, he's right in the middle of it. Hate on his behavior all you want, but to say he isn't top 5 makes you look petty.

16. Big D

Big D Well-Known Member

2,455 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    I agree with the op. ODB is easily becoming my most hated guy in the league and there are a few before him like d jackson, a rodgers, cam, j norman, but odb is making his way to the top of the list. He's got talent no doubt and a his parents are very good athletes so it understandable that he's a good athlete but he seems to be a punk and all he wants to do is dance. The list of wr's i'd take over him is pretty long.

dez, aj green, j jones, antonio brown, mike evans, d hopkins, jordy nelson, r cobb, golden tate etc

I'm sure if i went through each teams roster I could pad the list.

17. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

7,823 Messages
    2,606 Likes Received
    Josh Norman followed ODB

18. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

11,281 Messages
    1,091 Likes Received
    If I played with him, I would punch him square in the nose after he clapped for AB after he scored. There are somethings you just don't do.

ctrous25 likes this.
  19. Philmonroe

Philmonroe Well-Known Member

761 Messages
    325 Likes Received
    Hate hate hate. Nah I don't have beef with Beckham esp being a LSU alum.

20. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

19,839 Messages
    9,092 Likes Received
    I have never seen a WR cry so much as Beckham did today. Every dam play he was jawing at the refs for not throwing a flag.

We should all pitch in and send him a box of tissues.:laugh: