1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Is Jim Harbaugh....

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Blackspider214, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

1,070 Messages
    615 Likes Received
    They did that to Schwartz on the Bell TD run a thanksgiving ago.
  2. Szczepanik

1,070 Messages
    615 Likes Received
    I like the other Harbaugh better. He is more reserved and has a SB victory.

Jim acts like an idiot and his team carries his personality. He needs to be flagged for it but he never does. SMH
  3. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

9,879 Messages
    1,864 Likes Received
    Probably would have been assessed on the KO, let TD stand. But any other team, they may call the TD back. Except for Whiners, Steelers, Patriots, Giants
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,557 Messages
    2,429 Likes Received
    That's right. I knew it had just happened recently, but couldn't recall the game.
    And yes, if they do make that call--like they did in the Detroit game-- it would not be after the kickoff, it would nullify the play.
  5. Szczepanik

1,070 Messages
    615 Likes Received
    Yep, as soon as it happened I was 100 percent sure the Vernon TD wouldnt stand...

Oh well. I am also surprised Boldin hasn't received a fine or got a flag for any of his antics during that game either.
  6. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,952 Messages
    1,531 Likes Received
  7. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,712 Messages
    1,028 Likes Received
    True. To give up Boldin for a 6th round throwaway pick was absurd. But the fact it was to his brother makes it stink even more.
  8. Blackspider214

2,712 Messages
    1,028 Likes Received
    I'm with Aikman. Boldin needs to start getting flagged. It's one thing to be passionate and it's another to act like a clown like him. He heabutts a Panther near the goalline but no call, yet they called it on Carolina earlier. He acts like a fool after every single catch. This weekend against Seattle will be entertainment for sure with Sherman and all the others he will be facing.

But Boldin is so over the top on every single play. And in every DB's face after every single play. Irvin used to be passionate but never to that degree.
  9. Szczepanik

1,070 Messages
    615 Likes Received
    That is what I was referring too. Didn't know they changed the rule, as soon as I saw Harbaugh flip out on the sideline and get a flag I for sure thought the TD wouldnt stand.
  10. Szczepanik

1,070 Messages
    615 Likes Received
    Yeah I agree. I love Dez's passion, Irvin's passion and Steve Smith's passion.

Boldin taunting like that consistently was quite annoying. I don't remember him being like that with AZ when I liked him..
    Blackspider214 likes this.
  11. Blackspider214

2,712 Messages
    1,028 Likes Received
    Yeah I don't remember it, either. Seemed he took on that personality the last few seasons. It's very annoying. I know WRs is the most diva like position in sports but a line has to be drawn somewhere. He's allowed to just get in the face and taunt whomever he pleases. Very talented player but still.

But I am positive he will not be running free in the secondary as he was allowed to do against Carolina. For a team who prided themselves on defense and that's how they got the 2 seed, they sure did let him run wild and open pretty much the last 3 quarters.