1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Is there any way we Don't win Sunday night?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Gaede, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,773 Messages
    726 Likes Received
    Honest question. The Eagles are about as bad as you get right now. Foles will start. Babin released. Jackson out for their year. Season in the toilet. I never take any game for granted, but this one's gotta be a lay-up.

The only reason I can think of is our prime-time record, which is very bad in the last few years.

Any thoughts? Is it possible?
  2. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,030 Messages
    7,514 Likes Received
    I don't think we're in any position to chalk up a win against anybody. Yeah, it's possible we lose but I would bet on the Cowboys.
  3. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Well-Known Member

866 Messages
    269 Likes Received
    The Cowboys have absolutely no reason to loose this game, which is why, I am afraid, they might loose this game.
  4. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,551 Messages
    1,908 Likes Received
    I never want to speculate an Andy Reid coached team is a mark. not even with the injuries, 7 game losing streak, rookie QB, and short week for them.
  5. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,550 Messages
    1,729 Likes Received
    If we don't get behind early and we are forced to stick to Jason Garrett's original game plan then it could be close.
  6. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

564 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    Considering the Eagles demise, we should win by at least 2 TD's but probably goes late into the 4th quarter. With Murry practicing, we'll pull it out.
  7. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,030 Messages
    7,514 Likes Received
    I'm worried about a tight team. They need to play lose with nothing to loose.
  8. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,192 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    The Eagles team that shows up Sunday still is more talented than the Browns team that took us to the limit just 2 weeks ago.
  9. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,755 Messages
    949 Likes Received
    The Cowboys lose if they are unable to protect the football and cannot stop the run. Simple as that.

If they protect the ball on offense and create 3rd and long situations for the Iggles on defense it will be a victory. I predict: A very unpredictable game.
  10. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    of course we can - very easily. You've watched the games this year, right?
  11. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,112 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    We're playing at home...that should be enough of a reason to make you skeptical
  12. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,739 Messages
    1,087 Likes Received
    :laugh2: , which is it ?

Anyway, with almost 6,000 posts you have been around long enough to know we can lose to anybody, .. as well as beat anybody.
  13. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,698 Messages
    2,049 Likes Received
    After all these years watching the NFL, I can't beleive you (or anyone) would ask that question.
  14. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,773 Messages
    726 Likes Received
    That's kinda the point.

Surely, of all games on our schedule this year, this is as close to a gimme as you can get.

But what are the chances we make it close? Lose?
  15. tecolote

tecolote Well-Known Member

1,797 Messages
    558 Likes Received
    I think we win but if we lose this one, at home, Jerry should fire Red on the spot.
  16. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wouldn't ever venture into that line of thinking with how this team has played for years now. Nothing is close to a gimme, AT ALL.

I would say the chances of the game being close, if I had to put a percentage on it, at 75+%.
  17. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    If you could guarantee that I'd root for a 50-7 whipping on national television.

Anything to end this era of absolute futility.
  18. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,971 Messages
    1,605 Likes Received
    Turnovers, penalties stopping drives, no defensive turnovers, special teams play, game management.

Game stays close and then the rookie QB throws two Hail Mary's like the Redskin game a few years back when Gibbs was coaching and we lose within the last two minutes.

Yes, the ball is pointy on both ends and bounces funny.

Dallas could lose.
  19. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No guarantee that firing Red Jason does that, but I agree with your sentiment.
  20. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,739 Messages
    1,087 Likes Received
    "Look, .. I get to wear a pink ribbon!!"