1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

It seems TO was not the problem in Dallas

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jorgefares, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL at the OP!!!:lmao:
  2. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,396 Messages
    316 Likes Received
    T.O. has destroyed everything... every place he's been. Seriously...are we still talking about him NOW?!? Really?

That man tried to end his own life on multiple occasions, hoping he could flush the Cowboys down with him. The man is 101% mental. A weapon of his one mass destruction. Mark it...he won't live to see his 45th birthday.

Anyone even mentioning his name on this forum at this point is clearly a troll...a whore...a cancer....and should be banned immediately. Seriously mods...step up and clean this up!

I'd guess the only people still defending Owens are the off-the-reservation types like Deion Sanders. And we've all seen lately how deranged that man is. I'm no fan of DMN..but what can you conclude but...gutter trash! In fairness a TO defender could be a family member or a mental patient...perhaps one and the same.

If you love the Cowboys...you hate T.O. End of story and end of thread.
  3. tecolote

tecolote Well-Known Member

1,782 Messages
    539 Likes Received
    He was a monster on the field and a petulant child off it. I enjoyed every minute he was here and celebrated the minute he was gone.
  4. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,573 Messages
    931 Likes Received
    Drama Queen !! ... LOL!

:lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao:

Is that you Donovan?
  5. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,550 Messages
    1,551 Likes Received
    Same sad defense at every stop he's made in the NFL.

Reality. Learn it.
  6. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,550 Messages
    1,551 Likes Received
    Now this is a perfect way to explain TO's time here from a fan who liked him but saw the reality of the situation.