1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

It's official: Foles to start against the Skins

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by CowboysFanSince88, Nov 12, 2012.

1. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received
  2. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,633 Messages
    2,017 Likes Received
    At this point, I'm not even sure which team I want to lose.
  3. MoClaiborne24

MoClaiborne24 Member

456 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm going to go with a redskins loss... apparently RG3 is already in the HOF. :rolleyes:
  4. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

If I had a choice of what team I want in last place between the skins and eagles I definitely want the eagles in last place
  5. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

6,486 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    Eagles are on the ropes. I think Foles is their QB now and I don't want to see a sudden run of success. So I will root for the Skins.
  6. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

You don't have to worry about any playoff runs because this is not 2006 anymore, the defense is different and that has been proven the last 5 weeks.

And a rookie starting on the road for the 1st time in his career, spells 3-7 for the beagles
  7. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,959 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    I want the Eagles to lose for sure. I hate them more than anyone.
  8. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

The only eagles winning streak I want to see is when they fall to 3-8 and then can run the table and win all their remaining games with no problem to finish 8-8

lol
  9. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,098 Messages
    220 Likes Received
    I want them to win to save Andy Reid's job! Plus the Skins are currently in a freefall themselves...don't want to give them any confidence for the Thanksgiving game
  10. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

Why would you want that? Another undercover Eagles fan
  11. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,372 Messages
    3,665 Likes Received
    Just read on Yahoo! that Vick might sit out the rest of the season.
  12. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,557 Messages
    5,290 Likes Received
    I want a Sk*ns loss, and for Foles to outperform RGIII in a meaningful way. Let's get a demoralized team slouching into DAL with a rookie QB with something to prove pressing against our defense and see what happens. Also, I hate the Sk*ns, and the Eagles are already in a death-spiral. Ha. Ha. Ha.
  13. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

Well I will be rooting for RG3, LOL
  14. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,878 Messages
    2,118 Likes Received
    I hope he goes out there and beats the skins then we can hear about the QB controversy in Philly. I love a good QB controversy. :laugh2:
  15. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    Go eagles. Eliminate Washington ASAP. Well beat Philly next time we play.
  16. Idgit

29,557 Messages
    5,290 Likes Received
    Plus, if the Eagles third round rookie can upstage RGIII for even a single game, we'll have fodder for Thanksgiving for the odd Redskins fans who wander over. "We shut down Foles already, who looks like a better prospect than your running QB, anyway." :)
  17. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Since we are condemned to losing to all rookie qb's we play, (and our defense couldn't stop my son's high school team), I assume we will lose, the eagles will go on a streak, falling short of the playoffs, but AReid will be spoken of as the master qb guru for all eternity.
  18. Idgit

29,557 Messages
    5,290 Likes Received
    It's weird to be this far into the season without seeing the Sk*ns yet. I haven't followed you guys closely, but this year's Eagles team isn't what it's been in previous seasons. Foles looked good in his timing, but his vision left a lot to be desired. There are turnovers to be had. And their line is, of course, a shambles. It should be a good game, anyway.
  19. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

I think the one major difference in this skins/eagles matchup is that this is the first time in about 11 years the Skins have a good QB.

Even last year when they had Rex Grossman who threw 4 Int's, the eagles still only won by 7. So there is no reason for a Skins fan to feel they don't have a chance to win.
  20. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,130 Messages
    662 Likes Received
    Seems to me he and the organization knows he is done there and no reason in risking injury. Save his health for his new team in the offseason, whomever that might be.