1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

i've gotta say it

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by iceberg, Sep 19, 2004.

1. phildominator

phildominator Member

673 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I hope this doesn't tarnish the wild fantasies some of you may have with Bonnie, but is she Al Bernstein's daughter? I don't have any evidence other than the last name and that Al Bernstein works for ESPN, usually as the boxing commentator. I always assumed that Bonnie got her start on ESPN way back when because of Al Bernstein.

Speaking of which, Bonnie must have gotten a nose job, because I remember her looking like quite the hag when she first started. I also remember her having a lisp.

At the risk of sounding like a chauvanistic pig, her looks have no bearing on what I think of her as a reporter. She's good enough, but nothing special. The Greg Ellis of reporting...
  2. NotNOCODEE

NotNOCODEE Benched

10 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think that Racheal Nichols is hot...shes that cute lil red head reporter for ESPN. she first poped up during this years NBA Finals, always reporting on the Pistons side of things. Shes now doing the Sal Palintonio and Ed Warner thing, by recaping NFL games for ESPN. Shes a cute lil thang. Shes gotta be younger then Bonnie who i love too, but I think Bonnie and Racheal Nichols are the two hottest....hmmm i would pick Racheal Nichols. Im a Laker fan, but i always looked foward to her lil report on the Pistons during this years Finals, it made my day.
  3. DallasCowpoke111

DallasCowpoke111 Benched

2,242 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hmmmm, :confused: "Bearnstein," nose.... ~thinking, thinking~ .... ohhh, ok, I see the connection!
  4. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    kmp nice work posting the pictures :)
  5. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :eek: Suzy Kolber? are you feeling alright?
  6. Banned_n_austin

Banned_n_austin Benched

5,834 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    That's the best avatar I've seen - ever.