1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Taylor Scores 138 Points

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by Cowboys&LakersFan, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jack Taylor a college basketball player scored 138 points in a game last night. Wow that is crazy.
  2. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,661 Messages
    367 Likes Received
    A player on the other team put up 70
  3. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

6,688 Messages
    844 Likes Received
    At what point does an opposing coach switch defenders on a guy like that? And what person defending not show some pride in their defense? I dont care if it's Lebron James, he ain't scoring a hundred points on me. I'll foul out long before that. Anyone think to double team around the time he hit sixty points?
    As a side note, anyone notice he put up over a hundred shots hitting about half? Im more amazed anyone, or team for that matter,could get over a hundred shots up in a game.
  4. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

2,094 Messages
    189 Likes Received
    Read this: http://m.********.com/5962514/d+iii-players-138-point+game-is-a-sham-record-and-shouldnt-be-celebrated-by-anyone
  5. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

12,875 Messages
    645 Likes Received
    at some point I would have taken a hard foul or two on him. I would have made him feel the effects of being a chucker. Call me dirty, but I grew up watching the NBA in the 80s and 90s, where players made you pay if you were lighting them up. I know this is college, but you still have to knock the guy around a little bit, maybe it throws him off his game.