1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Janoris Jenkins or Dre Kirkpatrick

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by garyv, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,502 Messages
    475 Likes Received
    if pressed Dallas should go after Dre. He adds toughness and size to that secondary.
  2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,331 Messages
    745 Likes Received
    Yeah, jump off it..bc you are as clueless as they come around here
  3. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

2,906 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Winning.
  4. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,619 Messages
    1,570 Likes Received
    well since you never met a clue that you liked....
  5. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

16,935 Messages
    1,239 Likes Received
    This fan endorses that above fully...I don't have any shelf space and thoughts for the problems coming into a locker room still needing direction, for those two. Let someone else go the Cincinnati route of rebel types, and league censure for violations that reveal over time.

The team needs to get into serious contention, not a family outreach program.
  6. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

16,935 Messages
    1,239 Likes Received
    You missed my having your back in another thread...

but for GloryDaysRBack, burma still has some socially redeeming features, and knows some football also.

Just pointing to a constructive vein here...not personalities.
  7. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Just looking at the two as players and not factoring in off-the-field issues, I think I would go with Kirkpatrick over Janoris.

This league's receivers are getting taller, faster, quicker, stronger, et cetera, not smaller.

We've currently got a roster full of 5'10" corners and I don't think it's dieing for another one. Kirkpatrick gives this secondary some much needed size for matchups and certain situations.

As someone else stated earlier, the combine will reveal much about Kirkpatrick's speed. I think the kid has great fluid hips and I love the fact he's a willing and capable tackler. I do wanna see what his straightline speed is though.