1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Jeffster - Push It

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Feb 1, 2011.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,048 Messages
    4,397 Likes Received
    [youtube]5WGf_Sxrb3Y[/youtube]
  2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
  3. BrAinPaiNt

61,048 Messages
    4,397 Likes Received
    Same here.
  4. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    The Whitesnake one the week before cracked me up also :laugh2:
  5. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,162 Messages
    155 Likes Received
  6. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I bought a jeffster t-shirt two years ago!

I was wearing it last year and I walked into starbucks, ordered a drink and was waiting for it.

then one of the girls working there starts saying "jeff, jeff Jeff....your coffee is ready.

I was like what is this girl talking about and she said to me your name is jeff right? I started laughing and said uh yea.

walking out of the store all i could hear in my head was jeffster singing africa!
  7. BrAinPaiNt

61,048 Messages
    4,397 Likes Received
    The best of...Jeffster

[youtube]4fgmcqvwLH4[/youtube]

[youtube]nViWOd87oKY[/youtube]

[youtube]lErkYdnr_50[/youtube]

[youtube]nvVGVzDjHKo[/youtube]

Videos of Jeffster from comicons...

[youtube]P3vTrOTfGyE[/youtube]

Jeffster at comicon singing fat bottom girls

[youtube]8I392IH9r58[/youtube]
  8. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,181 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    What was the first comedy TV show that took on this "lame" (I don't mean that as an insult, more as a comedic style) approach to a comedy show? I'm not talking about SNL type stuff, I mean, Reno 911, The Office, etc. Shows that have (sort of have) plots.

Obviously it has become some sort of pop culture, but I've never been able to connect with it.
  9. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,280 Messages
    395 Likes Received
    Hehe, I missed what Jeff said at the end when I was watching the show.
  10. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

In the first season and a half or the first 18 episodes or so, chuck had a plot it was very good.

You have to understand this is a Josh Schwartz show. Everything he does is like an 80s movie tribute while 90s alt music plays over the top.

The show became popular and it forced what the show was into something completely different.

I still enjoy it,but I dont think it is anywhere near as good as what it was originally. Which is normal and happens alot to tv shows.

these kinds of shows have always been around.
  11. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I love the jeffster africa bit. It was the first and the best. That was a great episode also.

[youtube]nViWOd87oKY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
  12. BrAinPaiNt

61,048 Messages
    4,397 Likes Received
    The show last night was kind of odd. I thought...surely the season is not already over, because it really seemed like a season ending show with how they tied so many things up.
  13. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

josh schwartz said it was actually intended for the season and most likely series finale.

Because the new management likes the show it became just another showas part of the season. They had an additional 8 I think episodes added which starts with next week.

They have kind of exhausted everything, and seeing that schwarz and chris fedak dont even write the show anymore or as much it is a little different.

I love that john laroquette is on again next week, the episode he was on might have been the series best.

I still like it and will continue to watch it, but it isnt as strong as it was. The music seems to be not as good this year either.
  14. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,941 Messages
    741 Likes Received
    Their Season 4 renewal was for 13 episodes. This was episode 13, which would have been the season finale, except that NBC later bought 11 more episodes. So next week, we'll start a new 11-episode arc.
  15. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,162 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    I just started season 3 with Brandon Routh as the "Shaw" character being introduced.

I have to admit that the on again, off again relationship between Sarah and Chuck is getting a little old, but I really like the show.

This and Dexter are my two favorites.
  16. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,280 Messages
    395 Likes Received
    I still love it, but this season hasn't been quite as good IMO. I think the end of season 2 and season 3 was the best the series has offered so far.

I don't really like the new evil organization all the time, because they are short lived and their motivations are never really gone into too deeply. I wouldn't mind if they had smaller organizations they dealth with but with a larger baddie that had a greater arc over the entire series. Even with this year, we never found out why Volkoff was that bad or what was so special about his organization (I guess they could do something with that in the future with what was downloaded on the computer).

I did like the promo for next week where they were talking about how they needed a bad guy.
  17. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I think the problem with this show is not with the show but with NBC. They keep hacking the heck out of it with the havoc they play with the schedule. They preempt it for every little thing so it kills whatever momentum the show gets going.

They did that with "The Event" as well. I'm still waiting for that to resume.

NBC has some of the dumbest programmers on the planet.

All in all, still think this is the best show on TV.