1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Twitter: Jerry on The Fan: Harris to get more time at 3WR/Injury updates/Eagles

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,453 Messages
    6,016 Likes Received
    starting personnel? lol
  2. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,646 Messages
    373 Likes Received
    I've seen enough, the guy is full of ****. doesn't know rules. doesn't seem to know what happens during the game. pathetic showing.
  3. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,547 Messages
    700 Likes Received
    I'm more than sure that whatever it will be, you'll be there. Cape freshly pressed. Mask fitted snugly.

You complain about the complainers. Just as tiring.

BTW Risens' issues are legit.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,953 Messages
    7,698 Likes Received
    You guys get worked up about the silliest things. Stop the presses, Harris will be used as a WR. Was there anybody here who somehow didn't realize this? Anyone who really thinks the Chiefs are going to prepare for it more, now, than they would have because of this particular Jerry quote? Give me a break.

This is the message board equivalent of my dogs barking at old ladies on their way to church every morning. Entirely predictable, not particularly helpful, and it'd be funny if it weren't so loud and so regular.
  5. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,287 Messages
    1,234 Likes Received
    Harris has earned the 3WR slot several times over. He's a team asset. I don't know why we refuse to let him just play the spot he's earned. We keep looking for ways to put guys in front of him, whether it be TE's or rookies, purely based on his lack of height and deep speed - nothing to do with production.
    BIGDen likes this.
  6. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

4,261 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    Yes holding happens on pretty much every play. But the giants were getting away with sleeper holds on our lineman, many of those almost sacks you can see giant lineman holding jerseys or have an arm across the chest of the lineman to slow them enough that Eli could slide around the pressure.
    BIGDen likes this.
  7. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

4,261 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    Because he is a really good STer. He is a ST stud I think he was there in the face of the PR on every punt and he had like 3-4 ST tackles. I think the coaches want to limit his exposure so that he is available for ST duty especially as a gunner on punts.
  8. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

2,578 Messages
    2,424 Likes Received
    Happy to hear Harris will get more work. He's so far ahead of Williams. In fact I'd inactive Williams and let Beasley play some he can help us underneath. We need to go with our best pass catchers and bring Williams along slowly. Can't afford easy drops and causing ints
  9. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    Couldn't click on it fast enough when you saw Jerry's name could you?
  10. nalam

nalam The realist Zone Supporter

1,697 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    He will stop complaining about OL, lol. He was not the only one, several of us have been vocal about Our GM (?) handling of OL. No one wishes it to fail so that we complain, we want that to succeed and the boys winning games and have along run into playoffs and possibly win SB.
  11. Staubacher

2,578 Messages
    2,424 Likes Received
    The OL is much improved. Jerrah did that not internet crybabies. Two brilliant first rounders a steal UDFA a allpro vet and getting Free to play better for less money. But I'm sure you guys woulda done better playing fantasy football at Starbucks wifi
  12. onlyonenow

onlyonenow Benched

102 Messages
    11 Likes Received

after how many years he finally figures out the O line is important and you think that is just fine. Really low standards
    BigStar likes this.
  13. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,381 Messages
    849 Likes Received
    You could not said it/asked it better.
    Jerra, shut up and let the coach says these things. You are beginning to scare me as to your ega.
  14. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,381 Messages
    849 Likes Received
    If you call 8-8 successful. But ah hear ya, brutha.
  15. Staubacher

2,578 Messages
    2,424 Likes Received
    Standards? No I just choose to deal with the present and not cry about the past. Things are good now we are a team on the rise. If you wanna moan about what was go right ahead
  16. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,953 Messages
    7,698 Likes Received
    We've been working on the complete retooling of the OL since Jason Garrett took over. It's only now, that it's mostly complete that people are noticing.
    Go Big D! and Staubacher like this.
  17. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,720 Messages
    1,259 Likes Received
    Harris always makes plays and his effort is off the chart. Glad he's getting more time ..... Thanks for the heads up coach jones
  18. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,530 Messages
    3,832 Likes Received
    It does not bother me in the least. Dallas coaches will put in the game plan and I'm sure Harris will see time as will Williams. It changes nothing and it does not give the chiefs an edge one way or the other.
  19. morasp

morasp Well-Known Member

2,935 Messages
    496 Likes Received
    And the way Dez was getting mugged. They finally called it and it was the official from the other side of the field.
  20. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Yup. Right now He's more reliable than Williams and all he does when he gets on the field is produce. He is a ST MVP, which is maybe why we're reluctant to get him out on O full time, but he should at least be splitting time with 83. He's good on the outside and knows his job.
    AmishCowboy likes this.