1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

JFE ripping into Brady's wife about mouthing off to the taunting Giants fans

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dfense, Feb 7, 2012.

1. dfense

dfense Well-Known Member

2,770 Messages
    328 Likes Received
    Just got done reading JFE ripping into Brady's wife about mouthing off to the taunting Giants fans. What hipocracy.

She's telling Gisele to shut up and leave the football to Tom.

Well, maybe you should do the same Engel. I've read some of your crap, and trust me, you don't know much more about the game than she does, but she looks ALOT better complaining than you ever will. :)
  2. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,321 Messages
    1,388 Likes Received
    The entire Gisele thing is stupid.

Does anybody here believe that throughout the history of the game that player's wives, family members and friends have never bashed their teammates?

She should keep her mouth shut, but another case of making a mountain out of a molehill.

YR
  3. Shadowy329

Shadowy329 Member

232 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I find it funny really that people are bashing a wife for standing up for her husband when we all know brady wouldn't say anything like that even if it were true. Now was it the right time or place probably not but you're always going to get an emotional outburst from someone after a tough loss in the biggest game of the year.

As for JFE she makes a living posting rumors trying to stir up bs drama and now some legit off the cuff comment and she's in a hissy fit. Bleh.

I miss really sport writters.
  4. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,902 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received
    I'm sorry but was there something in fact false about what she said? Maybe I missed something and she said something that wasn't true, or called out a particular player, but from what I've seen she made the comment that the receivers have to catch the passes.

Well whats the big deal there? They do have to catch the balls and in just the part of the 4th quarter I got to watch (last 8 or 10 minutes) I saw 3 straight out drops by Patriots WR's and another one that should have been caught but I've given Branch a pass for cause the defender got a hand on it and caused the ball to be behind him. (You'll not that Branch still got his hands on it and just couldn't pull it in. Very tough catch but that's what he's paid to do and especially so in the Superbowl).

And I can do nothing but laugh in the face of JFE, or any sports media to be quite honest with you, that would rip a person for doing EXACTLY what the media does on a daily basis.
  5. benson

benson Active Member

630 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    Tom Brady's wife has the right to express her 1st amendment. Unlike her husband, she is not a paid athlete or have any responsibilty to conduct herself as a representative of the NFL or the Patriots.
  6. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

5,043 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    if that was Romo's wife cussing and yelling about Bailey missing a kick...

yeah, nobody would make a big thing of that... we'd just chalk it up to her 1st amendment right as a non-player.
  7. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,442 Messages
    1,121 Likes Received
    Wow. A wife defending her husband. Shocking, I tell you. Next parents will be defending their children and brothers will come to the aid of their younger siblings when they're being bullied. :eek:
  8. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,034 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    JFE is just jealous.
  9. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,321 Messages
    1,388 Likes Received
    You shouldn't say something like that because the receivers could call out Brady as well, for missing them when they are open, for throwing an INT, for taking a sack when he shouldn't have, for throwing behind them, etc.

That's why...I would hope...we would teach our kids this when they play sports. Nobody likes to have that type of behavior turned onto them. And while Gisele is not a player or employee of the Patriots, it's best to keep her mouth shut on matters like this because she does represent her husband.

My point is simply that this has gone on well before Tom Brady and Gisele Budchen and will go one well after Tom Brady and Gisele Budchen. What she said was crappy and uncalled for, but it's not the end of the world. Unfortunately I think what happens is that those who go to one extreme calling for her head cause the others to completely absolve her of any wrong doing.

YR
  10. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,417 Messages
    3,741 Likes Received
    I some what agree. I will say she made those comments not knowing she was being taped. On the other hand what Kurt Warner wife I think crossed the line when she went on radio to question the Rams on moving forward with Marc Bulger and talking about how they needed to trade him if he was not going to be the starting QB
  11. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,185 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    Hey Jealousy.
  12. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,331 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    oooooo - the little ball of hate doing what she does? who WOULD have thought?

she should shut up and leave journalism to those with integrity.
  13. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,565 Messages
    2,946 Likes Received
    Can't believe so many men are wrapped up in gossip.

Can we all agree to just be men about it, and just say "who cares?" and stop giving it all this unnecessary attention?
  14. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,618 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    men gossip as much as chicks do
  15. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,902 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received

The bolded part is exactly why it doesn't apply to what you're saying here and doesn't matter.

If Tom throws his teammates under the bus then it's a story and a bad deal because he's their QB, their leader, and you just don't do that.

If his wife says something like this, to defend him, it's a non-issue because she has zero bearing on anything relating to the Patriots.
  16. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    If I could just crash here tonight
    You can see I'm in no shape for driving
    And anyway I've got no place to go
    And you know it might not be that bad
    You were the best I'd ever had
    If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago
    I might not be alone

[Chorus:]
    Tomorrow we can drive around this town
    And let the cops chase us around
    The past is gone but something might be found
    To take its place...hey jealousy
    :laugh2:
    And you can trust me not to think
    And not to sleep around
    If you don't expect too much from me
    You might not be let down
    Cause all I really want is to be with you
    Feeling like I matter too
    I might be here with you

[Chorus x2]

Tell me do you think it'd be all right
    If I could just crash here tonight
    You can see I'm in no shape for driving
    And anyway I've got no place to go
    And you know it might not be that bad
    You were the best I'd ever had
    I might not be alone

[Chorus x2]

Hey jealousy
    She took my heart
    Well there's only one thing I couldn't start

;)
  17. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    there is NOTHING like a good ole CAT FIGHT.......RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR:bow:
  18. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,185 Messages
    176 Likes Received

Ha...someone caught it!