1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Jw Is Coming P On Talking Cowboys

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by dargonking999, Jul 31, 2005.

1. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    they said on the lunch break Jasen Witten will be on talking cowboys with an interview, on dallascowboys.com
  2. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995

3,898 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    1 min quicker than mine GJ

They expect Campbell back next week
  3. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    Yea and they siad JW is gonna have to practice more to help the OLB get familar with the scheme
  4. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    LA should be back by the second practice on monday.
  5. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    Ware, and Spears are on campus and did the conditing drill and passed, and they will be pracitincg in the next half hour
  6. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    expectations- wants to build of last year, going to be tough with the running game

new experince going to the probowl last year wants to get back
  7. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    Gonna be a marked man, going to be harder to repeat last year, wants to be consitant though

With Ryan and Cambell down more reps for him, he's going to have to do more

Now taking about the QB

Amazed at how much Drew brings to the table, confidence and leadership
  8. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    dangit my sound went out anybody thatslistning can you finsh the recap
  9. WilmingtonHeel

WilmingtonHeel Member

910 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good report, fellas keep them coming.
  10. JDSmith

JDSmith Active Member

1,672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who said that? Was it a player, coach, radio personality? I just find it interesting that they put such a specific timetable to it. You would think that if LA was so out of shape, they'd need more than 2 days get him ready for the run. Unless, as Spagnola suggested, LA took one for the team to set the tone.
  11. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't know who said it but as for LA coming back I don't know why he couldn't. I have not heard just how badly he failed the conditioning drill. Did he missit by a couple of seconds on the final run or was he dragging a lap behind everyone else. If he only missed by a couple of seconds it wouldn't take much to make it up.
  12. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received

Mikey said they LA did alot of running today, and that he has relly been working and probaly would be back by the second practice on monday
  13. StonetheCrow77

StonetheCrow77 Member

876 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Isn't this a Jason Witten interview?? I would assume He said it.... maybe, that's just me...
  14. JDSmith

JDSmith Active Member

1,672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    On the ranch there is a guy who claims to be a friend of LA's. He has stuck up for him in the past when he and Parcells were butting heads, he also said that LA gained a little bit of weight on a cruise not long ago. Anyway, he said he spoke to LA's brother and LA only missed the test by 5 seconds.

I have no way of knowing if the guy is legit or not, so take it for what it's worth.
  15. JDSmith

JDSmith Active Member

1,672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's just you. There was no clearly defined point in which the thread changed from 'they' (I assume meaning Talking Cowboys) to Jason Witten. So since TC is 'they' and Witten is one person, it could have been said by any number of individuals. Hence my request for clarification.
  16. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received

well he was wrong as it was Mickey
  17. StonetheCrow77

StonetheCrow77 Member

876 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    well, Mickey is a Jack Leg, how is suppose to know when BP might or might not put start LA back up??
  18. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received

actaully he was taking an estimate to when LA should get back, based on the progress he was making at the weekend practices
  19. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,914 Messages
    27 Likes Received

He doesn't have to redo the run, he just has to show that he can go thru hard practices OK. According to Parcells PC yesterday there is no test to retake
  20. JDSmith

JDSmith Active Member

1,672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That makes me even more inclined to think this entire thing was a fabrication. LA misses by 5 seconds, so they make him run sprints for a few days while someone else practices in his spot, then he comes back to practice without ever having actually completed the run that's supposed to be so vital that it caused him to miss multiple days?