1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Keith Davis

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by mcallen cowboy, Jun 18, 2005.

1. mcallen cowboy

mcallen cowboy New Member

32 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Saw Keith Davis today, he was signing autgraphs at Dr.Raul Pena's office
    (eye doctor) in Mcallen Texas. had the chance to talk briefly with him, he seems like a great guy, pretty solid, looks like he can bring the pain, he talked about the secondary with Roy, T-New,Heny, Glenn, his thoughts are they have a terrific chance to be the best secondary in the league.

Just letting everyone know he is a great guy, signing autographs,taking pictures
    seems like the real deal. George Teague and Solomon Page were in Attendance as well, All 3 of them made a special appearance at the Rio Grande Valley DOrodos game (afl2).
  2. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,127 Messages
    3,207 Likes Received
    Thanks for the news. I like Davis, but I want someone better to start if possible.

I do like our secondary a lot.
  3. StonetheCrow77

StonetheCrow77 Member

876 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    is it a good thing that he was with Paige??
  4. Hollywood Henderson

Hollywood Henderson Benched

3,329 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I like Davis, I think he along with the new comers and some real coaching there now with Todd Bowles gives our guys a chance to actually make big plays this year!
  5. Banned_n_austin

Banned_n_austin Benched

5,834 Messages
    10 Likes Received

Keith should be a solid player ... he seemed like he had some skills last year. I bet he's devoloped his game and surprises you.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,127 Messages
    3,207 Likes Received
    I prefer he remain on Special Teams. If he plays there as well as he did last year I will be quite happy.