1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Kendall Hunter

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by ghst187, Dec 20, 2010.

1. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    Here's a guy that should slip under the radar a bit but is a really outstanding RB. He has a nice blend of power, speed, and moves and will probably be available late 2nd or 3rd round. Since we'll likely ditch MBIII, we'll need someone else. Hate to use a high draft pick on another RB but Hunter is going to be pretty good IMO. If not Hunter, then we need to go big and find a bruiser power back that can slam it in from the 1.
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

79,624 Messages
    4,631 Likes Received
    I would just as soon go with Felix and Choice and can look to UDFA to fill a 3rd RB position who likely will not see much action.
  3. Cover 2

Cover 2 Pessimists Unite!!!

3,133 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    We run a gimmicky spread offense at OK State, so I would be very reluctant to spend a high pick on him. We're better off sticking with Felix and Choice IMO, and then just promoting Lonyae Miller to the 53 man roster to take Choice's former role.
  4. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    another Shrimp RB 5-8

give me

Da'Rel Scott, RB, Maryland 5-11 #200
    Anthony Allen Geo Tech 6 #230
    Armando Allen Jr., RB, Notre Dame 5-10 #200
    Brandon Saine, RB, Ohio State 6-1 #217
  5. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

79,624 Messages
    4,631 Likes Received
    I agree. I would look at the UDFA who may be out there but for the most part I think Dallas needs to stick with 2 guys as their main RB. I think Hunter is a very good player but I don't think it is worth it to Dallas to use a 4th rd pick to get him when the role he would have gets very few carries within a season
  6. JeffInDC

JeffInDC Well-Known Member

1,030 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    I'm right there with you on Anthony Allen. A "TRUE" pile-moving, power back.